Forums Posters Awards: NICEST POSTER/PERSON YOU'D MOST LIKE TO MEET IN REAL LIFE

Nicest Poster?

• Barbosa

• Diet Soda

• Dirk

• FollowTheBagpipes

• Jam

• Mustang Sally

• Ollie

• Spidey

• Stone Cold Steve Dynamite

• The Butcher

• The Doctor

• The Rattlesnake

• Theo

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have met two of these posters. They did not disappoint. As such, Doc and Theo would be safe bets.

But yeah, Sally would be an okay choice too I guess. She has some nice qualities.

Because I am shockingly not nominated, I'll have to vote Barbosa because he is almost single-handedly responsible for me wiping my PM box about 100 times and we seem to have a lot common, a lot of fucking alcohol that is, wheeey!

Doc is considered because he's had me in hysterics during the WZCW podcasts.

Sally because, well for fucks sake, estrogen. And I figure she'll just have the decency to smile politely while I garble on about some kind of bullshit.

I want to vote for Doc and Theo. I think I'm gonna vote for Doc because I've only met him once, Theo I see almost once a year.

Барбоса;5066291 said:
Unless you like having a conversation about history that you start or being ignored, you should not be voting for me.

Well, I'll be. I always thought you'd be a nice, easy guy to talk to. Huh.

Nobody wants to play wit me??

creepy-guy_o_845916.jpg

Jeopardy, answer in a question. So all of them. I honestly prefer Geno's if we are picking from the main 3.

Oh I get it now.

While I'm sure NorCal wouldn't mind tripling up on cheesesteaks, the rest of us have normal human digestive systems, so one place would probably be more than enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back