Former Announcer Kevin Kelly joins WZ forums

Mexican Geek

It's good to be back!
the title say it all pretty much. he will supposed to answer our questions in a frequent basis (which I highly doubt it)

It's a sub-forum between the Efed and the non-wrestling forums (wow, I never thought that this guy Chris Cash could get admin powers so fast...unless Jake done it all that)

Besides, what kind of questions would I want to ask Kevin Kelly? Why do you suck? pfft, good luck, i'll be watching and waiting.

That's crap, I don't rate Kevin Kelly at all and don't feel this would bring anything to the forums.

i think its quite a good thing, theres so many things we can ask him when he shows up, havent you ever wondered anything about how someone like that got into the buisness? dont ya care about any stories about mr mcmahon or the rock and what theyre like in real life...i think its a great idea

I'm pretty sure he'd agree that the womens indy circuits far outweigh the wwe womens division right now, talent wise, hey maybe I can get him to upload some descent womens matches for me, as I have no Idea how to put the ones that I have online.

Ahahahahahahahahahaahhaha....Kevin Kelly?

Wheres the section dedicated to the Moondogs damnit?!

Oh this is awesome. He's cool. One time, on Byte This, in December of 2002, when he was hosting, Al Snow was a guest on his show, and Kevin read my question on the air!!! Then Al Snow answered it. This was around the time of Tough Enough (just after season 1 had concluded). I remember the question as if I'd answered it yesterday. My user name was JerryJL4, I asked "Who do you think has been the most successful Tough Enough star since winning a contract?" When Kevin picked my question, I swear I was jumping up and down. Al then answered it, and it remains one of the most happiest wrestling-related moments of my life. Thanks alot Kevin Kelly, and welcome aboard to the WrestleZone community!!!

I always like Rock and Coach better

Yeah they gel so well together, I love the one where the Hurricane points out that the Rock looks liek coach...classic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back