First Round: San Francisco - Christopher Daniels vs. Ric Flair

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Christopher Daniels

• Ric Flair

Results are only viewable after voting.
Flair is an overrated hack whose career has been nothing but average. His matches are shit. I don't care if he can go 60 minutes. He can't go sixty minutes without looking like a fool. I don't care what anyone says, Flair isn't that great. But this is the Fallen Angel. He's shit, he's boring and he's never won a big title. Flair has. Even late in his career. Flair won't look dominant because he's too stupid to perform at a logical pace but he does win this with a figure four.

This is the first thread I'm not reading before I vote. In no world can I vote Daniels over Flair, no justification could merit it.

Flair via figure four. He has too many tools for "the fallen angel" to overcome. Daniels makes it interesting for a bit, but this IS Ric F'n Flair.

Even though I personally find how Flair's been acting while in TNA truly cringe worthy, he was still pretty much the man in his prime. Daniels is a good in-ring wrestler, I've been pretty impressed with him but this is Ric Flair he's up against. Ric Flair's run as NWA World Heavyweight Champion during the 1980s was spent getting his ass kicked, his opponents looking like a million bucks and either coming out with the win or at least the title most of the time. I don't see any reason why that particular formula wouldn't apply here.

When it's said that Ric Flair has wrestled against the best in the world and, more often than not, won most of those matches, it's the truth. Discounting the number the WWE uses, Ric Flair has won over 20 World Heavyweight Wrestling Championships over the course of his career. He's done it all and done it against the best. Christopher Daniels, in this particular case, is a lifer in the mid-card scene that's just in over his head. I've little doubt he'd give Flair a good, competitive match but Flair is the smarter, more cunning, outright craftier of the two. By hook or by crook, Flair has gotten by stiffer competition than Daniels and that's why Daniels is going home early.

daniels is a spot monkey while flair could tell stories in the ring and kknew the art of psychology flair is a 20 time world champ daniels has never been a world champ flair goes over here after daniels taps to the figure 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back