First Round: Dallas - Barry Windham vs. The Miz

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Barry Windham

• The Miz

Results are only viewable after voting.
BW by a mile.

He's better than Miz in every aspect of pro wrestling, especially in the ring. Miz is pretty good, but I find him annoying as shit sometimes, and I don't think he'll ever be WWE Champ material.

Windham was lucky to win as many titles as he did, blessed by talent moving from in front of him in the queue, amongst other things. The Miz is probably the most improved wrestler ever, however, I'm not sure those factors are enough.

Windham was lucky, but he still had wins against the likes of Bigelow, Dusty Rhodes and the like. Miz on the other hand has yet to beat anyone who has a higher standing in the company than him, with his wins coming against the likes of MVP and Morrison. There's nothing wrong with that, but I think it puts him a level beneath Windham, and thus he'd lose this one.

This was surprising. I entered the thread thinking to myself, "Miz is hot right now, a bunch of the kiddies are going to flock to vote for him." I was pleasantly surprised. Miz, scarily enough, hasn't reached his full potential yet. I have a feeling he only looks as amazing is he is (Not knocking his talent one bit, but he's not a godsend like most people make him out to be) due to how utter shit he was when he first started. Hell, Mark Cuban sold better than early Rooster Miz.

I had some arguments for and against Miz. It's a shame he's out so early, I didn't want to bust out teh logicx until at least the second round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back