Finally saw Central Intelligence

That N Word

Actively evolving
Movie was pretty funny. The Rock was pure gold in the movie. Kevin Hart was pretty bland TBH. I liked how the chants "Golden Jet" sounded like the infamous "Holy Shit" chants and the "Robby" chants sounded like the, "Rocky" chants. I believe it was meant to though.

We are talking Milenko and Captain Shitpost here. They're both very, very corny. It would take at least 4 Nebraskas to even approach the level of corn in their e-beef.

I just realised what you meant now. I figured you was talking about some form of corned beef. Reason being you have a habit of turning threads into good discussions. Now I realised you meant beef as in beef now beef as in cow.

I just realised what you meant now. I figured you was talking about some form of corned beef. Reason being you have a habit of turning threads into good discussions. Now I realised you meant beef as in beef now beef as in cow.

There are times when I don't derail the shitposts about food or whatever. Other times, I just mock the idiots.

There are times when I don't derail the shitposts about food or whatever. Other times, I just mock the idiots.

Yeah guy who created the Big Mac died today, so I'm going to get one in his honour. Normally a 1/4 pounder would be my McDonald's of choice.

Lucky bastard, I can't get a ticket. I found this dude online who said he could get me in if I sucked his dick. I don't want to but I really want to see this movie. I'm meeting him behind an Arby's tonight, hopefully i don't have to give him everything he wants but this is Central Intelligence we're talking about.

I have watched it multiple times when I was stoned.

Kevin Hart is funny enough.

And BB nailed it with Captain Shitpost. Who the fuck is this guy? Fuck me its The History isnt it?

Kevin Hart is the least funny comedian in the history of comedy

Too an extent I agree. I'm a fan but he's overrated. He's not on the level of a Martin,Bill Cosby,or Eddie Murphy. Its like Katt Williams, Katt needs cursewords to be funny. In Kevin Hart's case,he only funny when he's talking about male organs or saying the word "bitch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back