• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Final Resolution: Feast Or Fired Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
This match was so rushed and all over the place. I'm glad Joe won the Heavyweight title, even though it was inevitable. It will be interesting to see if Joe cashes in on January 4th. The only reason why Nash won the tag title case that I can think of is to reform the Outsiders. That's a shot in the dark but it could happen. Well they may want it to happen, but it won't go off so well if Hall no shows again.

I was surprised that Sheik was let go. I've read he wanted his release for some time. I've also read that TNA wanted to let him go. I really think liked Bashir's character. He did serve a purpose earlier this year when he was X Division Champion. Then he got lost in the shuffle.

I can't believe Big Rob is getting pushed, but we've seen some foreshadowing for that for a little while on Impact. Rob Terry + X Division= yawn. It will be the first time we will hear you can't wrestle chants for an X Division match. Awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back