What Is The Best Feud Of The Year?

• CM Punk vs. Undertaker

• Paul Heyman vs. CM Punk

• Bobby Roode vs. Kurt Angle

• Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena

• HELL NO vs. Shield

• Rhodes Family vs. Authority

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rhodes (Adams) Family vs Authority was pretty great.

Bryan vs Trips was what made him, IMHO.

If all else fails, there's always Matt Hardy vs Diabetes

As much as I like the Wyatts, Shield, Punks, Bryan and so on, I must admit none o them has had a really good feud. The Rhodes authority debacle was fairly short, but pure quality the whole way through.

Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. The Authority, CM Punk vs. Paul Heyman, Team Hell No vs. The Shield, and CM Punk vs. The Undertaker are really the only feuds worth nominating

I have to go with Bryan vs. The Authority. I think Punk vs. Heyman had potential, but WWE dragged it out too long and, in hindsight, neither Ryback or Axel were guys who should've been paired with him. Bryan vs. The Authority might not have had the ending, or temporary ending at least, most people may have wanted, but it was an interesting feud that kept people endlessly talking and asking questions about. For instance, questions like "could it be Bryan vs. Triple H at WM for the title?", "Cena vs. Bryan II at WM XXX?", etc.

Rhodes Family vs. The Authority had everything including a properly executed ending. Strange that WWE didn't drop the ball with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back