FCW SHUT DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO if a new territory is to be run by Booker or Storm that would be great for the current crop of FCW guys. Lance is a great wrestler and Booker is great with a Mic so either choice would be awesome. I honestly could see WWE making this their version of UFC's Ultimate Fighter and doing something where both territories try to produce the next big thing in WWE.

One place I know that has to be in love with this move is the talent scouts over at TNA, those guys gotta be happy to not have to contend with the big boys over at WWE. This also gives TNA chance to keep their own guys and recruit new wrestlers with the alure of Florida life.

One place I know that has to be in love with this move is the talent scouts over at TNA, those guys gotta be happy to not have to contend with the big boys over at WWE. This also gives TNA chance to keep their own guys and recruit new wrestlers with the alure of Florida life.

Actually, TNA does most of their recruiting from NWA Anarchy or some Carolina promotions. Either that, or AJ and them will call up some old ROH buddies and get them in the door. Either way, TNA's not in danger of finding new talents. But that's another topic for another day.

There are plans in the works, but nothing definitive I can discuss right now. Shortly after WrestleMania, there will be a major announcement about our developmental system.

The "COO" of WWE made the aforementioned statement on WWE.com along with the "FCW not closing" statement. What do you think the new announcement might be concerning?

Could WWE be considering opening up an extra developmental company or two? Could they be getting FCW ready for WWE Network? Could Andy Levine finally get his TV debut?

I personally don't think it's anything about expanding the development status beyond FCW, but if it is, I think it would be nice for WWE to start up a territorial like system of development companies. This way, the new guys can get used to traveling and can be brought up the right way. It also helps them get over better on TV after they've gotten past the gitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back