FCW LIE--Not Shutting down

Discussion in 'Trash' started by degenxr1, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. degenxr1

degenxr1 Dark Match Winner

No one at WWE contacted anyone. Someone is playing a rib. I spoke to 3 WWE folks, and 2 people in FCW-one a champ.

It is a lie-no one knows why---just a rib.

End of rumor and story.

IHW and Johnny Scumm like this.
  2. Johnny Scumm

Johnny Scumm InZayn In The Membrane

Spoke to who? Names on a postcard please.

I still believe it's shutting down & it could be a good thing, who knows? The WWE could end up with a perfectly new and better developmental system. It might be a whole show dedicated to these guys on WWE Network, or a show to replace NXT/Superstars. So yeah, I'm still not believing you fully on this.

Mustang Sally likes this.
  3. zman21

zman21 Pre-Show Stalwart

funny cause i also have talk to people in fcw and they said it is true and they got a new place but cant say where

4. Kenneth

Kenneth The best heel in the business

Just wait until official word from FCW.

5. wooooo

wooooo Occasional Pre-Show

Of course you did.

6. akrassikauda

akrassikauda #Evil Empire

Before you guys continue to spam this thread to closure you should read the main page OP maybe on to something. If you don't want to go to the main page here it is.

According to PWInsider.com, while reports of FCW ending its broadcast relationship with Brighthouse Network are true, meaning that the current television show will have to find a new home, there appears to be no truth to the rumor that WWE intends to shut down the FCW facility altogether.

As of now, all current FCW talents are still working at the facility, and all events scheduled for this week are expected to go on as planned. Additionally, as we reported earlier, FCW President Steve Keirn remains adamant that the company is not shutting down despite the TV show ending its run on Brighthouse.

Although there have been talks within WWE of moving the FCW TV show to another market, with Orlando having been discussed, sources within the company maintain at this point the facility will not be shutting down.

This story comes off the heels of reports that Vince McMahon has been upset recently over the lack of depth on the WWE roster and the inability of certain superstars to get over with fans. WZ was the first to report last year that WWE, specifically Triple H, had been pushing for a major overhaul of the developmental system

7. degenxr1

degenxr1 Dark Match Winner

but if you want to keep giving me a hard time it is okay!

8. D-Man

D-Man Gone but never forgotten.

You guys know what we mean by "SPAM", right?

CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.