Favourite TV Show/Movie of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend 519

Take a look at a Pure Legend
What is everyones favourite TV Shows of all time? And why?

My favourite TV Shows are:

Cartoons
Why: Everyone has loved cartoons one time or another. I like cartoons once in a while just for fun, and enjoyment. I usually watch cartoons on Saturdays, when I'm usually lazy all day on Saturdays, I use my time off of school and watch cartoons.

WWE

Why: Well, it's kind of obvious, I love watching WWE, there's mostly no explanation needed. I've been watching WWF/WWE since I was 6 months old, but didn't start understanding it till about 2002.

South Park

Why: My current 2nd favourite TV Show, with WWE being 1st. I like South Park just because of the funny characters, and funny scenes.

My favourite Movies:

The Marine

Why: I haven't watched it yet, but I am almost positive that it will be one of my favourites.

I love Curb You're Enthusiasm and The Sopranos I think there the two best program's on T.V.

My favorite film is City Of God. I know load's of people who wont watch it because it's got subtitles, but it's their loss.

For my favorite cartoon it sound's like a cliche but it's The Simpson's. It's not as good as it used to be but if a series goes on for so long as it hasyou cant expect them to keep up the same quality for nearly 20 year's.

My favorite tv show:

1) South Park
1.5) WWE
2) Colbert Report
3) The Daily Show
4) Sports Center
5) Bones (seriously, watch it, its on wednesdays at 7pm Eastern on Fox. and its awesome.

Movie:

Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy
Remember The Titans
Four Brothers

My favourite TV show would definitely be Family Guy. It's edgier than the tired old Simpsons. Second would be Monk. Not many are fans of the show, but it is brilliant. There are many underrated actors on the show, and it has won 3 emmy's (Tony Shalhoub - best actor) and a golden globe (best actor - Shalhoub.) From the awkward quirkyness to the gripping crime and investigation parts of it, it turns out to be a humourous, intelligent show. Anyway, my third would be King of The Hill. It's interesting to say the least, and Hank Hill is one funny character.

I don't have a favourite movie, but I would say that the Ring and the grudge are pretty good movies.

My favorite film is City Of God. I know load's of people who wont watch it because it's got subtitles, but it's their loss.

GREAT choice. One of the best films of the last ten years by far.

My all-time favorite is Heat. Michael Mann is the best director that ever lived.

TV Show:
Miami Vice

Cartoon:
South Park

Pulp Fiction
Snatch
Borat
Coach Carter

I just like all these for their plots and actors, anything with samuel L in it will do for me. I like borat just for sheer stupidity and humour.

Favorite Shows(non-wrestling)
1-The Office
2-South Park
3-Seinfeld
4-Family Guy
5-Dead Like Me

Favorite Movies
1-Little Miss Sunshine
2-Clerks
3-Clerks 2
4-Anchorman
5-Mallrats

you may have noticed I'm a big Kevin Smith fan, he's got the funniest dialoge in movies today

Television shows
Family Guy
8 Simple Rules
South Park
Every body hates chris
everybody loves Raymond
Scrubs
My Name is Earl

Movies
tenacious D in the pick of destiny
Mallrats
clerks
clerks 2
Chasing Amy
Jackass 1
Jackass 2
Dogma
Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

TV Shows:
Stump the Schwab
Colbert Report
Daily Show
Pimp my Ride
Sportscenter
Home Improvement

Movies:
Glory Road
Remember the Titans
Anchorman
Star Wars 1-6
Terminator 1-3
Team America

tv shows
family guy
south park
lost
pmr
my name is earl

movies
borat
team america fuck yeah
jackass 1 and 2
the matrix 1 2 and 3

TV shows (currently)
Heroes
The Office
Battlestar Galactica

Movies (of all time)
Probably just Superman. I have a $hitload of DVDs from all different genres and it's very hard to pick favorites...so I'll just go with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back