Favourite Soccer/Football Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
I called it soccer for the benefit of all the non English people who use this board, as nobody in England calls it soccer.

I've been supporting Stoke City for 17 years now, even though there an average team I support them because ther my closest local team and I cant stand glory hunters.

just to clarify, nobody other than the US calls it soccer.. we call it football (futbol) in south and central america..

anyways, my teams are C.S.D. Municipal from Guatemala and Atletico Nacional from Colombia.. but i'm also a big fan of Juventus and Barcelona..

West Brom lol the greatest team around..sod Man Utd. or Arsenal or Chelsea or even Spurs 4 that manner WBA are gna b bk in the premiership nxt season..what division are stoke in??? and i also lyk Cardiff City

Just for the record AUSTRALIA calls it Soccer aswell, Because we have Australian Rules Football down here.
Sheffield Wednesday are my team and they will be back in the premiere league one day............Mark my words

I support Hull City, these last few years have been great for us. Just hope we can get a win this season lol! I think my new home shirt is cursed because every time i have worn we have lost, so for the first time in 3 years i ain't wearing my shirt at the next home game.

The whole soccer/football thing needs to be put the rest. Who cares what people call it as long as they got love for the sport. My favorite teams are Chelsea and Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back