• Burger King

• White Castle

• Fast Food? Meh.

• KFC

Results are only viewable after voting.

NYSandman

Testicles. That is all.
Which do you prefer?

Wendy's is the best, and has the best dollar menu.

McDonalds is second, bit greasy.

White Castle is third, burgers are small but as addictive as crack.

Burger King is dried, grey meat, cold nasty shit, IMHO. Their fries are also truly disgusting.

Burger King is fucking horrible, can't believe I ate there. As for big chains, in England at least, KFC and McDonalds are tied. McDonals wins because it's at least not that greasy.

Where the fuck is KFC on this poll? Best fast food, hands down. Popcorn Chicken rules. Although McDonalds' Monopoly they're currently doing is cool.

Damn. I can't redo the poll. I forgot about KFC!

Shout out to Arby's. Seems it has pwned all the rest in the poll. I will commit myself to trying their food in the next week. :D

Shout out to Arby's. Seems it has pwned all the rest in the poll. I will commit myself to trying their food in the next week. :D

You better get your ass to the nearest Arby's. You'll have to make sure you try the roast beef and the chicken sandwich. Your life will change. :)

Fast food is for slow people.
More for people who work in neighborhoods where going to any decent place will cost you a week's salary. I basically eat it to save money, and I'm too lazy to bring lunch from home.

Eating out is too damn expensive, and even fast food is going up.

Love the chicken borritos and the nachos. Hate the ecoli, though.

Then again, you always have a chance of finding a body part at Wendy's.

Mmmm-mmmm good!

Meh...A little soylant green never killed anybody...err...well...you know what I mean;)

Oh Brian, I love you.... Arby's makes me sooooo damn happy. They have the best chicken sandwich in the world. Period. Tis a shame that Arby's was not a choice- I had to vote for McD's.

Arby's: mmmmmmmm...........................

I also love there chicken sandwich, but there curly fries own.

I use to work at one, so i will never, and i mean never eat at one of those again.... How they prepare there crap is just horrible, and totally unsanitary.

It's the same as any other fast food joint. Have you been inside the 'preparing area' of a McDonald's? That place is filled with dirt. My friend works there and one time when he was opening the place he found a rat in a bag filled with fries, his boss told him to sell them anyway, and unfortunately some people probably ate them.

It's the same as any other fast food joint. Have you been inside the 'preparing area' of a McDonald's? That place is filled with dirt. My friend works there and one time when he was opening the place he found a rat in a bag filled with fries, his boss told him to sell them anyway, and unfortunately some people probably ate them.

yes i have, the ones around here are pretty decent, the ones in towns are all shit... But what i am talking about, i use to go around to several in this area, and they used nothing, they used old chicken batter, hardly changed the grease, the whole cooking area was disgusting. I can not stand McDonalds, but the ones around here aren't that dirty.

I knows its probably different, in different places but around here, i will not eat at a KFC.

Besides i hate fast food anyways, well I like Arby's but thats it.

yes i have, the ones around here are pretty decent, the ones in towns are all shit... But what i am talking about, i use to go around to several in this area, and they used nothing, they used old chicken batter, hardly changed the grease, the whole cooking area was disgusting. I can not stand McDonalds, but the ones around here aren't that dirty.

I knows its probably different, in different places but around here, i will not eat at a KFC.

Besides i hate fast food anyways, well I like Arby's but thats it.
I used to work at McDonalds & it was pretty clean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back