Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Backstage' started by Dave, Jan 30, 2018.
Let me know if you'd like to be considered for the open spot.
I'd love to be considered
Let me in on this. I've got plans to help the WZCW.
Id be interested
Also let us know what you bring. Strengths and weaknesses.
1. Mostly active on WrestleZone Forums. So, you'll get a reply back from me under 24 hours if you want to talk about anything with Creative.
2. Always ready to write a match even if there's any time constraint. Each match will have my best effort.
3. Every round, I will feedback at least one RolePlay from the roster.
4. Will take care of each and every new change in roster profile.
1. Since English is my third language, I'm not good in it.
2. Quite egoistic.
1) I've done it before so the learning curve will be small if there at all.
2) I write all the time so adding a match or 2 (if not more) every round is no big deal.
3) Out of everyone that seems to have applied I have the longest time added together in WZCW so there's that.
4) People like my writing and it has no severe grammatical errors.
1) My history in WZCW is shit compared to some of the others.
2) MY fuse is shorter than the others so I may get angrier easier than the others.
3) My anxiety may get the better of me on occasion so I would have to take a small step back on occasion while helping the best I can.
1. Strong in terms of writing, especially in the character department: I can write a segment for any character you give me even if it seems like it's out of my depth.
2. Level-headedness: I like to take to take my time and think about how certain characters act, what would be the best way for a character to go about something and why are they going about it in the first place? That's just one of the things I have to consider when writing a RP.
3. Adaptiveness: I'm comfortable with most genres, action, drama, horror, comedy. Anything you want me to do, i'm pretty solid with.
4. Willingness to learn: If something doesn't seem to work, i'm always willing to take the necessary advice needed to better myself as a person and a writer.
1. Somewhat of a slacker: I tend to slack off occasionally, not because I choose to: It's usually because I get too invested in something else that it leaves little time for more important things. It's a bad habit of mine.
2. Match writing: Writing a cohesive match may be the big weak point for me if I do get hired, I blame it mostly on the fact that i'm not the best when it comes to in-ring psychology and how wrestling matches should work as if they were written. So if I end up getting a job as part of creative, I might be a little sluggish with matches.
Im not any of them ^^^^??
I kid, lol ill post after work tonight
Strengths: I feel like id bring fresh ideas to creative, am very malleable within a group and feel like with who's alrrsdy on creative that id fit in and be able to grow not only as creative member but also as a rper.
Weaknesses: Im not too confident in my match writing skills, so that's something thatd be rough at first, tho with enough attempts im sure ill be adequate.
Thanks for the consideration either way
Pros: I got a dick ole dick.
Cons: I'm not a very good liar.
Pro's: Almighty god of pro wrestling weeabiness.
Con's: Procrastinates like a motherfucker. Forgets basic shit.
Wait a minute....
I'm the alcohol vault's true guardian.
I pissed in a champagne bottle and I forgot which one.
Also tried to make a caprese martini so yeah I'm not in the running here.
I'm the alcohol vault's real owner.
I'm a generous lover.
I enjoy long walks on the beach.
I look good in a suit.
Does a stellar rendition of In The Air Tonight, air drums included.
I care too much.
Time management is an issue.
Can we keep this to legit people only?
Next thing. Who has been your favourite EurAsian champion of the past 2 years and why?
N/A. Or Vacant. Or Anyone except Titus Avison.
The only answer possible, Titus. And for why? Cuz he's Titus
Am I eligible to throw my hat in or is it too late already?
Sorry mate, we've already made a decision. It'll be announced very soon. Apologies.
No apologies needed man. I'm always available for guest spots anyway.
There's a reason why you didn't get creative.