Extreme Rules LD

This match can go to anybody really. I'm imagining this is also where the 'Extreme' in Extreme Rules comes from this year.

Say what you want about Finn, he has one of the better entrances in the company. And we all know a good entrance is like 80% of the game.

If I was a booker, I wouldn't be able to deny the potential of a Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar match.

Any of these five could have great matches with Lesnar, assuming that the match is booked as a competitive contest rather than a squash.

Say what you want about Finn, he has one of the better entrances in the company. And we all know a good entrance is like 80% of the game.

On top of that, I've seen some women holding some pretty messed up signs on his behalf. Like, might get me banned from this forum if I repeated them messed up.

They probably bought their tickets to see him.

I swear, things with Roman have gotten better for him recently. I guess they finally figured out what Roman is supposed to be...mostly.

Zayn definitely feels like a less-effective Bryan, but Balor not so much, at least to me. Yeah he's small, but he's presented as a force to be reckoned with. He even has "superpowers" with the Demon thing. Plus he has a suave, cool factor that contradicts Bryan's lovable everyman persona. Finn is his own thing, or at least he should be.

Then why not have Austin Aries as a contender for the world title? Why not Neville?

Michael Cole, I don't think Lesnar even remembers he is Universal Champion. So no, I don't think he would be watching this match closely.

On top of that, I've seen some women holding some pretty messed up signs on his behalf. Like, might get me banned from this forum if I repeated them messed up.

They probably bought their tickets to see him.

They don't call him the vagslayer in Japan for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back