EWR - TNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
February 1, 2010 -

The following is breaking news, courtesy of ewrtnawrestling.com!

In one of his first acts as the head of TNA, Hulk Hogan has, in an incredibly surprising move, turned over full Creative and General Managing duties to Slyfox696. Obviously this has come to a shock to many around the wrestling world, especially considering how hyped Hogan's return to wrestling has been.

Slyfox had this to say to ewrtnawrestling.com, "This is obviously THE hottest wrestling promotion in the world today. Let's just review some of the talent we currently have on the roster (in alphabetical order):

Main-Eventers

AJ Styles
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Kurt Angle
Mick Foley
Samoa Joe
Sting

Upper Midcarders

Abyss
Bobby Lashley
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Christopher Daniels
Desmond Wolfe
Kevin Nash
Matt Morgan
Rhino
Scott Steiner

Midcarders

Alex Shelley
Amazing Kong
Cheerleader Melissa
Chris Sabin
D'Angelo Dinero
Eric Young
Hernandez
Homicide
James Storm
Jay Lethal
Kaz
Robert Roode
Stevie Richards
Tara
Tomko
Velvet Sky

Lower Midcarders

Amazing Red
Ashley Lane
Ayako Hamada
Brutus Magnus
Consequences Creed
Daffney
Doug Williams
Kiyoshi
Lacey Von Erich
ODB
Orlando Jordan
Sarah Stock
Shark Boy
Taylor Wilde
Traci Brooks
Val Venis

Openers

Jesse Neal

Non-Wrestlers

Christy Hemme
D-Lo Brown
Eric Bischoff
Hector Guerrero
Hulk Hogan
Jeremy Borash
Ric Flair
Taz

Managers

Don West
Kristal Lashley
Rob Terry
So Cal Val

And for the Staff we currently have working for us:

Announcers

Mike Tenay
Willie Urbina

Referees

Andrew Thomas
Earl Hebner
Mark Johnson

Production

Bill Banks
Dale Oliver
Dan Burgess
David Penzer
David Sahadi
Don Harris
Keith Mitchell
Kevin Sullivan
Lee South
Steve Allison
William Goertel

Medical

Craig Aaron

Writers

Ed Ferrera
Matt Conway
Vince Russo

Road Agents

Bob Ryder
Dave Hebner
Simon Diamond
Terry Taylor

Keep in mind, good wrestling fans, that just because this is what was used before, does not mean this is what will be around. I'm looking forward to dipping my hands into the pot, and see what kind of gold I can pull out."

Check back often for the latest update on this MEGA announcement!

February 1, 2010 -

The following is breaking news, courtesy of ewrtnawrestling.com!

We have learned, following the Earth shattering news from only a few minutes ago, that Slyfox696 has wasted no time in calling a press conference. At this time, there is ZERO knowledge as to what he will be saying, but we are sure it will be a must see press conference. Please check back often for the latest updates on this developing story.

Slyfox has just stepped up the microphone.

"Ladies and Gentleman, first of all let me welcome you here this afternoon. I'm a very busy man, so I shall not waste any time. As the first order of business, I am very pleased to announce that, as of right now, TNA Wrestling has come to an agreement with Outback Championship Wrestling to be the OFFICIAL Development wrestling territory of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. We are very excited to be working with such a highly respected company, one that I myself have experienced, and we hope that the wrestling stars of tomorrow will begin working there today.

Second of all, TNA Wrestling is extremely pleased to announce new partnerships with a couple of different sponsors. The first sponsor we have contracted with will be a hit with most of our male demographic, as we have agreed to terms with Victoria's Secret to be a sponsor of TNA Wrestling. I'm sure men everywhere are already fantasizing of what the beautiful TNA Knockouts like Taylor Wilde, Velvet Sky and Amazing Kong will look like in our new sponsor's clothing. We have also secured deals with both Miller Beer and Heinecken, as well as the very popular entertainment chain Hooters. With these amazing sponsors, the cash should be rolling into TNA Wrestling, and will only work to provide our fans with a better experience."

Third, I want to let everyone know that our wrestling Training School will be receiving a major overall. Just today, with the blessing of TNA President Dixie Carter, I ordered a $5,000,000 upgrade to our training facilities. Yes, that is five MILLION dollars to better our Training School. We are currently in negotiations with a head trainer, as well some assistants, but I cannot, at this time, divulge that information. The Training School is likely to be renamed, and begin pumping out the future stars of this great sport.

Now, unfortunately, just like any time there is a turnover in business, there will be some people that will be leaving us. While I understand that times are tough these days, I am committed to each and every fan out there of TNA Wrestling, and want to give them the greatest wrestling experience possible. With that said, the following workers have agreed to move to OCW to try and better their skills:

Amazing Red
Cheerleader Melissa
Consequences Creed
Don West
Jeremy Borash
Jesse Neal
Kristal Lashley
Lacey Von Erich
Orlando Jordan
Rob Terry
Sarah Stock
Shark Boy
So Cal Val
Taylor Wilde
Traci Brooks
Velvet Sky

The following workers have been granted their outright release:

Ashley Lane
Ayako Hamada
Daffney
D'Lo Brown
D'Angelo Dinero
Hector Guerrero
Kiyoshi

The following Staff have also been released from their contracts:

Willie Urbina
Andrew Thomas
Mark Johnson
David Penzer
Don Harris
Kevin Sullivan
William Goertel
Matt Conway
Simon Diamond
Bill Banks
Dale Oliver
Keith Mitchell
Vince Russo

More to come in a moment...

However, with every bad comes a good, and hopefully TNA Wrestling and its fans will see plenty of good. We have been in negotiations from Minute One with the following Staff members, and I'm proud as hell to announce the newest members to our team working behind the scenes:

Announcers
NightShiftLegend - NightShiftLegend, or NSL for short, is considered the top Play-By-Play man in the business today. With NSL calling the action, fans will be treated to a combination of great wrestling knowledge, and obsessive passion with TNA Wrestling.

Lord Sidious - Sidious will be joining us as the Color Commentator to NSL. These two have been known to have their differences in the past, and while I think they can hold it together to put on a great show, the conflicts between the two of them should be quite interesting.

Referees
HBK-aholic - At only 18 years of age, HBK-aholic is already one of the top referees, if not THE top referee, in the business today. Despite her age and gender, she has an uncanny ability to control the action in the ring, and isn't afraid to use her background in rugby, should the male wrestlers think they can physically intimidate her.

John Finegan - A former referee in the original ECW, John Finegan has been surprisingly out of a job for a long time now. The addition of his wisdom and experience is a great move for TNA Wrestling.

Rudy Charles - TNA fans should be very familiar with this man, the former senior referee in TNA. TNA Wrestling is very glad to welcome him back.

Production

TDigle - One of the best in the business today, a self-taught production worker whose years of critiquing movies got him into the business of not just watching video, but contributing to the creation of it.

Tommy Carlucci

Medical

Shocky - Our medical Staff has been shorthanded for a while, and the signing of Shocky will give a MAJOR boost to our Medical division. Shocky is a long time veteran of wrestling, who has seen it all. Another man who will be a valued member of our Staff.

Michael Lesiner

Murdoch Saito

Writers

Klunderbunker - With the acquisition of OCW, Klunderbunker has agreed to join up with TNA and use his incredible creative vision to help craft some of the most entertaining wrestling on television. Klunder will also continue to serve as the Head Booker of OCW, a role he has occupied for a while now.

FTS - FTS is a tremendously gifted writer of wrestling, and a man I believe will help be the conservative balance to Klunder's sometime off-the-wall creative vision. With FTS and Klunderbunker leading the way, TNA is off to its greatest heights yet.

Ed Schmitt

Road Agents

Xfearbefore - Hands down, the best backstage Agent in wrestling today. His eyes have seen years worth of wrestling in his short career, and his knowledge of wrestling is impeccable. His wisdom and understanding of the wrestling business can do nothing but help our young and up-coming talent become the best they can be.

Trainers

JMT - A man who truly understands the game, JMT is a world-class trainer, who is a big believer of teaching young wrestlers both wrestling AND real life fighting, to add believability to their matches. JMT has agreed to be our Head Trainer, and will take be taking over our Training School, which has been renamed "JMT's Pit".

IrishCanadian25 - IC25 was a major coup for TNA Wrestling to sign. He had been entertaining offers from wrestling promotions all over the world, but when it came down to it, he knew that TNA Wrestling is the place to be. He will be working with JMT on training our new superstars, while focusing very strongly our their physical abilities.

Mighty Norcal - Another big believer in the physical appearances, Mighty Norcal is no stranger to either the ring or the gym. Norcal's knowledge of successful wrestling, and his close friendship with IC25, should provide our students with first-class training that cannot be found anywhere else.

Mikey Monroe

We also are in talent negotiations with several wrestlers, some you may have heard before, and some you may not have, but those deals have yet to be signed. As soon as something is official, the fans of TNA Wrestling will be the first to know.

Welcome to TNA Wrestling! I told you it was going to get exciting!"

February 1, 2010 -

The following is being brought to you exclusively by ewrtnawrestling.com!

Slyfox has just issued a press release confirming a HUGE list of names that TNA has just signed. The press release is quoted in full:

"Well TNA fans, we did it again. We pulled down your pants, bent you over our knee and smacked you in the ass again. We have just signed what could be the GREATEST class of upcoming talent in the world today. The majority will now make their home in our new affiliate Outback Championship Wrestling, run, of course, by one of our head writers, Klunderbunker. Klunder will do a great job getting these guys ready for the show and hopefully we'll soon see these great young talents on TNA TV!

List of wrestlers signed to development:

Chris Glory
Chris Hero
Mike Quakenbush
Alex Shane
Colt Cabana
Jimmy Jacobs
Jamin Olivencia
Mr. Prime Time
Slim J
Claudio Castognoli
Christopher Idol
Chuck Taylor
Aidan Nathans
Mike Mondo
Adam Windsor
Crystal Carmichael
Lacey
LuFisto
Rain

Be on the lookout for these great young talents in the near future. Especially keep your eye on the 18 year old Chris Glory. He is a future Hall of Fame wrestler in the making.

Additionally, Christy Hemme has been assigned to OCW, and Don West and Orlando Jordan have had their contracts terminated. Finally, we have changed the name of our May PPV, from "Sacrifice" to "Leaving Only Scars". Be sure to keep checking in to ewrtnawrestling.com, as I'm sure this won't be the end of the surprises. And it's all for you, the TNA Wrestling fans!"

February 2, 2010 -

This update brought to you by ewrtnawrestling.com!

We have learned that Slyfox has once again been working on improving his Staff behind the scenes, making the following moves:

Release Referee:
Earl Hebner

Sign Referee:
Jim Molineaux

Release Production worker:
Dan Burgess
David Sahadi
Steve Allison

Signed Production:
Jason Robinson
Adam Pennuci
Joey Styles

Release Road Agent:
Bob Ryder
Dave Hebner

Sign Road Agent:
Tim White
TJ Skewer
Tully Blanchard

The majority of these moves seem to be cost-cutting moves, as well as getting quality fresh opinions backstage.

February 4, 2010 - TNA IMPACT!

[p]The blackened arena slowly lights up as the show comes on the air. Hulk Hogan is standing in the ring, microphone in hand.[/p]

[p]Hulk Hogan begins, "Welcome all you TNA-Maniacs to the brand new TNA IMPACT!" Hogan pauses for the expected wild cheers from the admittedly stupid audience, "Ever since Slyfox grabbed the reigns of this operation, he's been working his butt off for each and every one of you, finding the best mix of talent and help to give you fans what you want to see. And while Slyfox THINKS he knows what you all want to see, he isn't going to be like the dictator up North, and try to tell you fans what you want to see. He has inf...", Hogan's voice trails off as a chant of 'Fuck You Vince' is heard ringing throughout the arena. "Yeah, that's right, I hope you hear that Vince, I hope you hear that. Anyways, as I was saying, Slyfox has informed me that tonight, to show the TNA-Maniacs how much he cares about them, he has made an absolutely epic rematch for tonight's main-event."[/p]

[p]On that cue, Kurt Angle's music hits, the lights go dim, and Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring. As soon as Angle steps into the ring, the theme music for AJ Styles comes over the speakers, to a roar of approval from the TNA fans. AJ makes his way down to the ring, and stands face to face with Kurt Angle.[/p]

[p]Hogan steps in between the two wrestlers to keep them separated. "That's right TNA fans, tonight...in this very ring..." Hogan shoots a wink to the camera, a not-so-subtle dig at Vince McMahon and the WWE, "Kurt Angle will get a rematch with AJ Styles, for the TNA World Heavyweight Title!" The TNA audience screams for its approval of the match, while Angle and AJ extend their right hand towards one another in a handshake of honor. Soon, dueling chants begin to be heard in the crowd, with half of the crowd chanting, “Let’s go Angle!”, and the other half with a chorus of “Let’s go AJ!” on its lips.[/p]

[p]Their dueling chants are cut short, however, when music again comes over the loud speakers, and Eric Bischoff makes his way out to the entrance ramp. Bischoff waits for the music to subside, and the crowd noise to turn down before beginning. “Hulk Hogan! So good to see you again, brother!”[/p]

[p]“Good to see you again, brother,” Hogan replied.[/p]

[p]“I must say that your announcement is certainly a major one. Clearly you are incredibly trusted by the higher ups here in TNA Wrestling.” A grin flashed across Hogan’s face. “But, brother, you’re not the only one out here tonight with a major announcement. You’re not the only one with the trust of TNA Wrestling.” [/p]

[p]Hogan’s grin falls away. “What are you talking about Bischoff? I have heard NOTHING about any other major announcements for tonight.”[/p]

[p]“No, I guess you wouldn’t, now would you?” Bischoff replied, the grin formerly on Hogan’s face now displaying prominently on Bischoff’s. “I guess there are probably a lot of things you don’t know about TNA Wrestling, tonight and going into the future. Ladies and Gentleman, if you will direct all of your attention up here, please!” Eric clears his throat, doing his best to garner every eye in the building. “Tonight…in that very ring…” Eric says this with a wink, not at the camera, but at Hogan, “Samoa Joe will be in action. And his opponent will be…” Bischoff pauses for effect, “JEFF HARDY!!!!”.[/p]

[p]The crowd erupts at this news, and Hogan’s shock and amazement can clearly be seen. Meanwhile, behind him, both Styles and Angle appear impressed with the news. “Now you may be asking yourself, when will we get to see Hardy vs. Joe? The answer is…RIGHT NOW!” Bischoff begins walking to the back, but turns around right before he goes behind the curtain. “And that, Hogan, is how you give the fans what they want!”[/p]

[p]The show goes to commercial as Hogan, Angle and Styles make their way to the back. When the show comes back, the camera is focused squarely upon TNA’s two new announcers, NightShiftLegend and Lord Sidious. NightShiftLegend, the new play-by-play announcer seems excited by the recent news, but uncomfortable sitting next to the brooding Lord Sidious. Sidious, for his part, seems no more thrilled by his position next to NSL. [/p]

[P]“Welcome TNA fans, and allow me to introduce myself! I am NightShiftLegend, but you can call me NSL for short. And my broadcast partner sitting next to me is Lord Sidious, and you can call him…”[/P]

[P]“Lord Sidious,” Sidious interrupts, clearly irritated that anyone would ever speak for him, “I am Lord Sidious, and you will call me Lord Sidious. I don’t need anyone with an IQ smaller than my shoe size to come up with a nickname for me. If you want a bunch of morons talking to you like they actually know you, be my guest, but don’t you dare give them the hope they can speak to me that way. I’m here for one reason, and one reason only, and that is for the money. TNA pays me to speak, so I speak, but I’m not here to talk to a bunch of backwood rednecks who think a good night out is a six pack of beer and a bug zapper.”[/P]

[P]“You stole that line from Jeff Foxworthy,” NSL interjected.[/P]

[P]“Who?”[/P]

[P]“Nevermind, it doesn’t matter. What a great way to start off our first night here in TNA! We have a PPV caliber main-event match getting ready to happen between Samoa Joe and Jeff Hardy, and of course, we have the epic rematch to the match that many have already been calling the Match of the Year, between Kurt Angle, and TNA World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles. I, for one, am incredibly excited!”[/P]

[P]“I was wondering why you had your hands in your lap,” Sidious smirked, “I thought it was just to keep your shaking hands out of sight of our viewers.”[/P]

[P]Before NSL could reply, Samoa Joe’s music comes blaring over the speakers, and Joe walks down to the ring. Joe gets in the ring, and ignores the crowd, clearly intent on his upcoming match, and seemingly none too happy to be facing the unorthodox Jeff Hardy. Then again, Samoa Joe never seems happy. There’s a brief pause as Joe’s music fades, and when the first couple of notes blasts their way through the arena, every fan is up on their feet, screaming at the top of their lungs, as Jeff Hardy makes his way down to the ring. Jeff Hardy hops into the ring, hits up the turnbuckle to play to the crowd, hops down and stands in the upper right corner of the ring, waiting for the match to begin. The bell sounds, and NSL begins calling the action.[/P]

Match #1 - Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Hardy

[P]“And they come together in a classic collar and elbow lock up. Joe uses his superior strength advantage to push Hardy back to the corner. Will we get a clean break he…no, Joe with an open hand slap on Hardy, not trying to injure Hardy, merely to embarrass him. And maybe to show how little respect Joe has for anyone.”[/P]

[P]“A lack of respect?” Sidious asked, “I say not, merely Joe showing his superior mental planning, trying to get in the head of Jeff Hardy.”[/P]

[P]“I say it’s a lack of respect.” NSL replied. “You would,” Sidious responded.[/P]

[P]NSL continues, “Either way, Joe and Hardy lock back up. Joe pushes Hardy back to the corner again…and AGAIN slaps him across the face. Hardy charges, obviously angered by Joe's antics…and is met by a wicked neckbreaker by Joe!”[/P]

[P]“I told you!” Sidious said, “I told you Joe was just getting into Hardy’s head. And it worked. And now Hardy walks right into a scoop slam. I think Joe has him already! 1-2…”[/P]

[P]“And a kickout!” NSL finished for him. “Joe with a suplex, Hardy blocks! Hardy with a mule kick on Joe! Hardy off the ropes and hits him with a dropkick! Hardy for the cover! 1-2…”[/P]

[P]“And a kickout!” Sidious finished for NSL, an unmistakable edge to his voice.[/P]

[P]NSL ignores him, not for the first time, nor the last, tonight. “Jeff Hardy picks up Joe, going for a Fireman’s Carry, wait, no, it's a Death Valley Driver! The action is hot and intense and we’re only a couple minutes in. Hardy goes for the cover, and Joe quickly kicks out and rises to his feet. Hardy hits Joe with a DDT. Hardy is pulling out all the stops!”[/P]

[P]“I think I saw the ring actually shake.” Sidious said, “Which would instantly make it better at selling than some on the current roster. Hardy seems to be slowing the action down now, and I think that is bad strategy. Hardy’s advantage is high risk and fast paced matches, exploiting his better conditioning. Slowing it down will only play to Joe’s strength.”[/P]

[P]As if on cue, Joe grabs a chunk of Hardy’s hair, and drags him to the mat. He jumps on Hardy, locking him instantly into a side headlock, his feet to the side and behind him, and with Hardy square in the middle of the ring. Joe is in no rush, following the strategy Sidious outlined, letting the match extend, putting his weight on Hardy and wearing him down. Hardy begins working back to his feet, but with a kick to the abdominals doubling Hardy over, Joe wraps his legs around Hardy’s head.[/P]

[P]“Joe has him up for a piledriver.” NSL said. “Hardy needs to find a way out of this. And DOWN comes Joe, bouncing Hardy’s skull off the canvas. Between the side headlock, and that pile driver, I don’t see any way that Hardy is able to defend himself. Joe picks him up, I don’t know why, and pushes him back in the corner. Joe is hitting Hardy with a barrage of punches and kicks, slumping Hardy down in the corner. Joe is now running the bottom of his boot across Hardy’s face, once, twice, and three times. Joe bounces off the ropes and OH NO! Joe may have just killed Hardy with that running facewash boot to the face.”[/P]

[P]“What are you saying “oh no” for? Shouldn’t you be fair and impartial?”, Sidious inquired, rather haughtily.[/P]

[P]“I am fair and impartial, just like you’re an ass. Anyways, Joe scoops up Hardy, and slams him down to the match. Joe looks to the crowd, obviously very pleased with himself. Joe picks Hardy up again, and hits Hardy with a vicious chop across the chest. Joe winds up for another chop…Hardy counters! A legsweep out of nowhere!”[/P]

[P]Sidious interrupts, “Where is Nowhere and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory?”[/P]

[P]“Will you stop it!?” NSL demanded.[/P]

[P]Hardy now has Joe reeling. Hardy hits Joe with a couple of punches and a few leg kicks, weakening Joe’s legs. He then runs past Joe, up the turnbuckle, going for his patented “Whisper in the Wind” move. But as Hardy comes off the rope, Joe catches him with a brutal Powerbomb, rocking the ring, and drawing a collective gasp from all fans in attendance. Joe stands up, confident that Hardy is finished. Joe brings Hardy to his feet, and then collects him on his shoulder, placing him on the top turnbuckle.[/P]

[P]“It looks like Joe is going for the Muscle Buster, Sid.” NSL said.[/P]

[P]“It’s Lord Sidious to you, get it right. And yes, it does look like a Muscle Buster. And I don’t see how Hardy will be able to kick out if he hits this. Joe has inflicted way too much damage on Hardy already.”[/P]

[P]“Wait! Hardy is fighting back! He kicks Joe down to the ground. Hardy is climbing to the top rope. SWANTON BOMB! 1-2-3!! It’s all over!”[/P]

[P]Hardy slowly rises to his feet as the crowd goes wild behind him. Hardy is clearly drained, possibly injured, but right now, he knows that he just gave the fans a great match and he’s determined to celebrate with them. Hardy slides out of the ring and hops over the protective guard rail to celebrate with the fans, Joe walks dejectedly back to the back, as the show goes to commercial.[/P]

[P]“Welcome back, and what a match we just witnessed! And if you missed it, shame on you! Even Sid, excuse me, Lord Sidious remarked how good the last match was. And if you enjoyed that, don’t go anywhere. We have plenty more acti…”[/P]

[P]The arena interrupts NSL, going completely dark. A video begins playing on the large video screen.[/P]

[P]“He…is…coming. He…is…AUSTIN ARIES!”[/P]

[P]“WOW!” Sidious gushed, “Austin Aries? He’s coming back! That’s one of the first things I’ve seen TNA do right!”[/P]

[P]“You’ve only been here for 30 minutes,” NSL pointed out, “And besides, what are you talking about, the first thing TNA has done right? TNA has been doing things right for years, and has certainly been doing great things over the last couple weeks. It’s why we’re the hottest wrestling promotion in the world!”[/P]

[P]“Please, NSL, get off the TNA love fest. You act like you actually own stock in the company or something. I’ll say it again, Austin Aries coming back is the first thing TNA has done right…well, with the exception of hiring me, of course.”[/P]

[P]“Of course.” NSL agreed, albeit sarcastically. [/P]

[P]Suddenly, with no warning at all, one of TNA’s newest wrestlers, Desmond Wolfe, makes his way down to the ring. He climbs into the ring, pauses for a moment, presumably to tell himself how great he is, and asks for a microphone. He gets on the microphone, and calls Christopher Daniels to come out. Daniels makes his way down to the ring. Desmond Wolfe tells Daniels that the two of them share a common history, and one thing he had always wished is for the opportunity to wrestle Daniels on national television, to embarrass Daniels on national television. Daniels tells Wolfe that his mouth is writing checks his ass can’t cash, and the two men agree to a match right now. A referee rushes to the ring, the bell sounds, and the match is under way.[/P]

Match #2 - Desmond Wolfe vs. Christopher Daniels

[P]Daniels tastes a high angle back suplex. Desmond Wolfe responds with a delayed suplex on Daniels. Cover for a two count. Daniels drops out the back of a Desmond Wolfe bodyslam attempt and hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Daniels hits a dropkick on Desmond Wolfe. There's a two count on the pin. Vicious kick to the teeth from Christopher Daniels, and Wolfe is out again just before the three count. Spin kick by Christopher Daniels to the face. Christopher Daniels gets taken down out of nowhere. Tiger bomb by Desmond Wolfe, although no mention is made of whether it originated in Pearl River. There's a two count on the pin. Delayed brainbuster suplex, Wolfe held that one for ages. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Christopher Daniels takes a butterfly suplex from Wolfe. Double arm suplex by Desmond Wolfe, Daniels hits hard. Daniels counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Wolfe takes a flying neckbreaker from Christopher Daniels. Wolfe walks into a face crusher variation. The referee watches as the two wrestlers go to the outside and start brawling around ringside. He completes a ten count, and they are still outside, having ignored the count. This match is over via double count out. The fight has started up again! Christopher Daniels attacks Wolfe, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! One can only guess this won’t be the last time we see these two in the ring together.[/P]

[P]As Daniels and Wolfe battle to the back, we go to a shot in the back. Sting appears to be making his way to his dressing room, when Matt Morgan sneaks up from behind and attacks him with a chair. Matt Morgan walks off after hitting a few more chair shots, leaving Sting down on the floor. The show goes to commercial.[/P]

[P]We come back from commercial with one of the most identifiable sounds in wrestling, a loud and proud, “Whooo!!!”. Fans rise to their feet in excitement, as the one and only Nature Boy Ric Flair struts his way down the ramp towards the ring. Flair has a microphone in his hand, and when Naitch speaks, people listen.[/P]

[P]“Whoo! It..is good..to be here tonight. Whoo! I’m having a great time, and from the looks of things, you all are too. Well, as you know, the Nature Boy is retired.” Fans begin to boo and start a chant of ‘Please come back!’ Flair just shakes his head and continues, “No no no, the Nature Boy is retired, and is happy to be retired. But I’m not happy to be gone. Oh no, the Nature Boy is coming back! Not as a wrestler though. Just today, I applied for, and received my managerial license. The Nature Boy is now serving notice to every wrestler in TNA. If you want the Nature Boy’s services, you better be ready to pay, but I promise you it will all be worth it. Whoo!” [/P]

[P]And with that, the Nature Boy leaves the ring, as the announcers speculate on some possibilities for Flair to manage.[/P]

Match #3 – MCMG vs. Beer Money Inc. - For the #1 Contender to the TNA World Tag Team Titles

[P]This match is for the #1 Contendership for the Tag Team Championships, to be contested vs. the British Invasion at Against All Odds. The match starts with Sabin taking a headbutt from James Storm. Rude Awakening on Chris Sabin by Cowboy. Cover for a two count. Cowboy tags out to Robert Roode. Beer Money Inc. whip Sabin into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Hooks the leg for a two count. Running knee lift from Robert Roode. Robert Roode misses a clothesline. Sabin crushes Roode with a big legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley. Roode takes a hurrancarana from Alex Shelley. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Driven DDT by Alex Shelley. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Roode blocks the suplex attempt. Running knee lift from Robert Roode. Tag between Robert Roode and James Storm. Shelley gets slammed. Tag to Chris Sabin. Flying shoulder tackle by Cowboy sends Sabin to the mat. Chris Sabin is all alone...DUI!! 1....2....3! Beer Money Inc. remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.[/P]

Match #4 – Bobby Lashley vs. Abyss

[P]Abyss receives some punishment until Bobby Lashley misses a clothesline. Abyss hits some punches. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Lifting DDT by Abyss, looked good. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Abyss misses a clothesline. Back elbow connects, Abyss staggers backward. Abyss walks into a spike slam. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lifting DDT by Bobby Lashley, looked good. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Abyss powers out of a Bobby Lashley headlock. Lashley walks into a spike slam. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Abyss drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Rhino comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Abyss turns around. Rhino spins Abyss around. Rhino hits the Gore! Rhino leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three. Bobby Lashley pinned Abyss. Lashley and Rhino tie Abyss up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up, as we go to commercial.[/P]

Match #5 - Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles - TNA World Heavyweight Championship

[P]We come back, the cameras focused in on the announcing team. “Welcome back wrestling fans,” says NSL, “we hope you have enjoyed this incredible edition of Impact, and know there is still the big main-event to come.”[/P]

[P]“I know I’m certainly looking forward to it,” Sidious agreed, “because their first match was just absolutely incredible, one of the best matches I have ever seen. I don’t give praise out very much, but their first match was so hotly contested, a true Match of the Year, that I’m excited for the rematch. And, wrestling fans, as you can see, my hands are NOT in my lap. I’m able to control myself a little better than some people.”[/P]

[P]“Without further ado, let’s turn it over to our in-ring announcer, ‘Iron’ Mike Tenay.” NSL said, as the screen switches to the hard camera, focused on Tenay in the ring.[/P]

[P]“Ladies and Gentleman,” Tenay began, “and wrestling fans around the world, it is now time for our TNA IMPACT! main-event! It is one fall, with a 60 minute time limit, and it is for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first…” Tenay pauses as he waits for Angle’s music to begin, “from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and weighing in at 240 pounds. He is a former Olympic Gold Medalist winner, and former three-time TNA World Heavyweight champion. He is KURT…ANGLE!!!”[/P]

[P]Angle steps through the ropes and moves to the left corner of the ring, psyching himself up for the coming match, dancing back and forth in nervous anticipation.[/P]

[P]“And now!” Tenay is drowned out by the roar of the crowd as AJ’s music hits, and Styles begins his march to the ring. “He is from Gainesville Georgia and weighing in at 215 pounds. He is a 4 time TNA Triple Crown winner, and the First Grand Slam champion! He is a 6 time X-Division champion, a 5 time World Tag Team champion. He is a FOUR TIME World Heavyweight Champion. Ladies and Gentleman…”The Phenomenal” A…J…Styles!!!!”[/P]

[P]“The chills are going up and down my spine right now, Sid. This match has such high expectations, and if it is half as good as those grand expectations, then it might just surpass the quality of their last match.”[/P]

[P]“First of all, it is Lord Sidious, I don’t know how many times I have to remind you of that.” Sidious said. “But yeah, this match should be great. And I’ve been told that we will stay with this match to its conclusion, even if we go over our allotted time. This is one of the biggest matches in TNA history, and we’re going to treat the fans to the entire match.”[/P]

[P]“You better watch out, Lord Sidious, you almost sound as if you care about the TNA faithful. In any case, the bell has just sounded, and we are under way! Styles and Angle are standing in the ring facing off, almost like a wild west showdown, neither man giving any indication to when he’ll draw. AJ Styles is slowly extending his hand to Angle…Angle is looking to the crowd to see if he should take it.”[/P]

[P]“I’d take it,” Sidious said, “And then use it to get in a quick cheap shot. This is a World title match, honor has no business in the ring right now.”[/P]

[P]“Not everyone is as cold and calculating as you Sidious. It looks like Angle is going to shake AJ’s hand…A CLOTHESLINE! Angle just nailed Styles with a monster clothesline, laying him out! And the fans are not happy!”[/P]

[P]“I told you, I told you!” Sidious shrieked. “How many times can I be proven right in one night? Angle goes for the pin, but AJ kicks out. Angle seems determined not to relinquish his advantage here, putting rights and lefts home to AJ’s cranium.”[/P]

[P]Angle pulls AJ up by the hair and Irish Whips him into the ropes. AJ bounces off and is met with a back body drop. Angle drops an elbow, and then another onto a prone AJ, and goes for the lateral press. AJ slides out the back door, but the Angle isn’t finished yet. Angle creeps up behind AJ, still staggering from the brutal initial assault, and secures his hands around AJ’s waist. Angle then picks AJ up and performs a German suplex, AJ landing hard on the back of his head. Angle fires off some right and left hands into AJ’s skull, doing everything in his power to keep the champion down.[/P]

[P]“I knew Angle was good, NSL, but I never expected an assault like this.” Sidious said. “Angle has just completely dominated this match from the very beginning.”[/P]

[P]“And I suppose that cheap shot at the beginning of the match had nothing to do with that?” NSL countered.[/P]

[P]“It’s like I said, NSL, this is a World title match. You do anything you can to win. The only rules you follow are the ones of the referee, not of honor. Those with honor find themselves without a title.”[/P]

[P]“Well, Sidious, despite Angle's, ahem, controversial tactics, you can’t deny AJ’s fight either. A lesser man would have been out already. Right now, Angle has AJ in a headlock, obviously trying to weaken AJ’s heart. Angle has the advantage, and he doesn’t look like he’s planning on giving it up any time soon. AJ starts to battle up though…and did you see that Sidious!? Angle just pulled Styles down to the ground by the hair! Angle is DESPERATE to get that title back.”[/P]

[P]Angle continues to lean upon Styles as we go to our last commercial break.[/P]

[P]After returning from break, we come back to see Angle working on AJ’s legs, obviously trying to ground the high-flying champion. Angle is dropping knee after knee into AJ’s lower body, with each knee drop doing further damage to both AJ’s body and his hopes of retaining the title. Angle tries the lateral press on AJ, but AJ is able to slip out. [/P]

[P]“Angle is beginning to get frustrated.” NSL said. “And he better be careful, he can’t let his frustration get in the way of his game plan. Angle now is going up to the top rope. This is relatively unfamiliar territory for Kurt Angle…in fact, I can’t think of too many times I’ve seen him up here by himself, and not suplexing an opponent. Angle keeps his balance, waiting for AJ to get to his feet. Angle measures AJ, leaps…a drop kick by AJ! Holy hell, what a drop kick by Styles! That absolutely rocked Angle.”[/P]

[P]“Well, for once, you were right,” Sidious replied. “Angle got frustrated, went away from his game plan and it cost him. However, he’s still the fresher man, and he’s on his feet first.”[/P]

[P]Angle groggily walks over to AJ in the middle of the ring, and is met with a right hand to the gut. AJ fires another right, and another right, and then a left elbow, slowly gaining momentum. AJ bounces off the rope, and Angle bends down for a back body drop, a move he was successful with earlier in the match. This time though, as AJ goes up and over Angle’s back, he lands on his feet, and quickly counters with a bicycle kick to Angle’s head.[/P]

[P]“PELE! PELE!” Sidious screamed. “What? Someone had to do it!”[/P]

[P]Styles goes for the cover and hooks the leg. 1-2…and Angle gets the shoulder up. AJ off the ropes and hits a body splash. Styles covers again, but Angle kicks out again. AJ is clearly in control now, as he climbs the turnbuckle to the right side of the hard camera. Angle slowly gets to his feet just as AJ leaps, hitting Angle with a missile drop kick. AJ doesn’t go for the pin, however, and goes back up to the top rope. He measures Angle and leaps.[/P]

[P]“SPIRAL TAP!” NSL has to scream to be heard over the roar of the crowd, and the chants of ‘This is Awesome!’, “AJ HIT THE SPIRAL TAP! THERE’S THE PIN! 1-2…NO!!!! ANGLE KICKS OUT! ANGLE KICKED OUT! I DON’T BELIEVE IT!”[/P]

[P]It’s AJ’s turn now, frustrated, to wonder what he has to do to beat Angle. Styles waits for Kurt to get to his feet, then bounces off the ropes. He’s countered with a drop toe hold by Angle, though, and Angle locks in the Ankle Lock on AJ’s right leg! AJ is screaming in pain! His leg, already weakened by Angle’s assault earlier in the match, is being contorted so much it seems Angle will rip it right off. Styles is desperately reaching for the bottom rope, to the left side of the hard camera. AJ is pulling himself closer and closer…only to be pulled back to the middle of the ring by Angle! AJ is hitting himself in the head now, to try and forget the pain in his right extremity. AJ, in a last ditch desperate act, pushes himself up on all fours, and rolls his head through his own legs, flipping Angle over him. As he does so, he reaches for Angle’s leg, and locks in his own Ankle Lock on Kurt Angle![/P]

[P]It’s Angle’s turn to writhe in pain, but fortunately for him, he’s close to the ropes. Angle grabs the ropes, but AJ won’t let go. The referee counts to four before Styles lets go, and the referee sternly admonishes AJ. AJ tries to get away from the warning, turning his back to both the referee and Angle, giving Angle time to quickly pop up, ignoring the pain in his ankle, and hitting Styles with an Angle Slam! Angle crawls over for the pin. He hooks the leg, and only a split second before the ref’s hand hits the canvas, AJ kicks out. [/P]

[P]The match has long since passed the 20 minute mark, and we’re getting dangerously close to the end of our programming time. But that doesn’t matter to the two combatants in the ring right now, both men digging deep into themselves to find some way to pull out a win. Angle pulls AJ to his feet, only to be met by a ferocious right elbow. AJ bounces off the ropes on the right side of the ring, and sprints in to attempt a flying head scissor. However, Angle catches him in mid air, and re-adjusts Styles, preparing for him a high impact Powerbomb, one that would probably win him the match and the title. Styles, realizing his predicament, throws a couple right hands to Angle’s head, just enough to stagger him, and Styles rolls down the back side of Angle, resulting in a Sunset Flip. But Styles, doesn’t go for the pin. Instead, he stands up with Angle, and has him in position for the Styles Clash![/P]

[P]Out of the corner of his eye, Sidious catches an unexpected movement, one that doesn’t belong, “Wait a minute…who’s that running into the ring! He just enziguri kicked AJ in the head! AJ has fallen flat on his face! The referee is calling for the bell. Wait a minute….I know who that is! It’s ROB VAN DAM! It’s ROB VAN DAM! ROB VAN DAM IS IN TNA WRESTLING!” Sidious is beside himself in excitement.[/P]

[P]“That IS Rob Van Dam!” NSL agreed, “But what’s he doing here? He has no business here, he has ruined one of the best wrestling matches I have ever seen! He attacked a defenseless AJ Styles! Why the hell is Rob Van Dam in TNA, and why the hell is he assaulting a defenseless AJ Styles? AJ will win the bout by disqualification, and will keep the belt, but he’s getting his ass kicked.”[/P]

[P]“AJ certainly doesn’t look like a winner to me,” Sidious commented, “and look at Angle! He’s just as stunned as everyone else in the arena! These fans haven’t made a sound since Van Dam arrived. Notice though, that Angle isn’t helping AJ. He’s just letting Van Damn pound upon Styles.”[/P]

[P]NSL, still clearly confused and upset, tries to wrap up the show. “Ladies and Gentleman, we’re out of time! We hope you’ve had a good time tonight…I just don’t know what to say. It’s Rob Van Dam…..”[/P]

[P]The screen goes dark, as Van Dam continues his assault on the defenseless TNA World Heavyweight champion.[/P]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back