• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Every champion is a heel.

• Thread starter Undertakerfan99
  • Start date
U

Undertakerfan99

Every champion in the wwe is a heel

world title, king booker

wwe title, edge

intercontinental title, johny nitro

united states title, kennedy

cruiserweight title, gregory helms

tag team title, spirit squad

womens, lita

Man i hope after unforgiven we atleast get one face champion. What do you think?

Well I think having heel champs is good... I dont really mind it due to me liking heels better then faces... As for Unforgiven... There probably is going to be the Tag Belts changing hands cause Spirit Squad is prob gonna split up...

Undertakerfan99 said:
Every champion in the wwe is a heel

world title, king booker

wwe title, edge

intercontinental title, johny nitro

united states title, kennedy

cruiserweight title, gregory helms

tag team title, spirit squad

womens, lita

Man i hope after unforgiven we atleast get one face champion. What do you think?

You forgot the ECW World Champion, Big Show

FYI, The Spirit Squad are the World Tag Champions (RAW). Brian "Spanky" Kendrek and Paul London are WWE Tag Champions.

yea but really i wouldnt even count smackdown seeing how poorly it has been ever since smackdown and raw have started having their own seperate rosters

CWchamp said:
yea but really i wouldnt even count smackdown seeing how poorly it has been ever since smackdown and raw have started having their own seperate rosters
smackdown just needs to be live and have more "entertainment" to there show and it will be JUST as good as raw.

First off I would like to say hi to all this is my first post. Secondly Paul London and Kendrick do deserve their credit at holding the tag titles on smackdown being the only faces holding gold. Also, I dont know if Kennedy is even considered as a heel yet. Kennedy is liked by many but hasnt even been in enough matches or big storylines to know how the fans really think of him. SmackDown coming to CW. Dont know bout others but i will try to watch it onces it makes it debut. Its actually a good show but no one really gives it a chance like we all do with Raw and SmackDown

CWchamp said:

but u counted kennedy, helms and booker....? good point tho, about the heel champs...i cant see trish stratus winning at unforgiven, and i dont think Cena will either, i dunno why they would bring up the idea of the contract and him goin to SD! if they werent gonna do it....and they need him there...Tag titles might change hands tho...

I think they brought up the contract becuase they want to make the match more important than all the other matches.

but i doubt cena will lose.
if he does? we probably seing a cena/kennedy fued.

but its the same as the match they had at SS. why would they keep putting stipulations like that if they werent ever gonna come into effect? it doesnt make sense.

I love having heel champions, it makes the show much more interesting. Especially with the world titles, because they are so focused on them. Faces can be boring and repititive.
Flames Out
Dragon

CWchamp said:
You'd make a fine politician or lawyer one day, considering only the facts that support your case and ignore the rest.

I think it's better when a face is chasing the title, so I like the current title situations on Raw, Smackdown and ECW.

After Unforgiven, when Cena wins the title, (and you know he will), and the Highlanders ALSO win the title, there will be three out of nine champions that are heel. I don't like that balance, because there aren't enough face champions to cheer on. At least at No Mercy, take the title off of Booker T, and have him become a face again. And let Bobby Lashley have the US title again at least ONCE this year. I'm tired of seeing annoying, foreign, old pricks like Finlay or William Regal hold the UNITED STATES Championship. Anyway, there aren't enough face champs.

[/rant]

i like having the heel champs too, because fans tend to support them on the way up but then turn on them when they become champ

if cena wins im gonna quit watching raw this fued is annoying the shit out of me and edge has barely had the belt

^^^You'll stop watching an entire show because you dislike one portion of it? Why not just skip the parts that you don't like, it's not like as a fan you're forced to watch all or nothing. To each their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back