Eden Stiles Granted Her Release from WWE.

It was bound to happen. Would have been awkward for her to keep working there without Cody. I'm surprised Goldust is still staying.

She said something about being offered a really good opportunity elsewhere but didn't really go into detail on her Twitter, so I'd imagine she probably was negotiating her release prior to Cody asking for his. In fact Eden leaving was most likely the reason Cody decided to ask for his release.

She said something about being offered a really good opportunity elsewhere but didn't really go into detail on her Twitter, so I'd imagine she probably was negotiating her release prior to Cody asking for his. In fact Eden leaving was most likely the reason Cody decided to ask for his release.

I read quite a lengthy blog that she wrote today, trying to find the link but this story is moving quickly. She said something about being very constricted with her WWE contract, and she had opportunities come her way and she was unable to take them. Also she didn't want to finish up her career as an announcer at a later date and be sorry she didn't get a chance to do what she really wanted.

She said her contract was up in a couple of months and she wouldn't have renewed anyway and after her husband left, asked that the termination date be moved up.

Found it. Here is the link from the main page. http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/712...s-lengthy-blog-about-her-wwe-release#/slide/1

That looked like obvious.

Still it is good for the Rhodes Couple. Rhodes can pursue his wrestling career in TNA, ROH or Lucha Underground too. Eden can be his on-screen manager. Who wouldn't like another real power couple?

Cody has the potential to be a star anywhere he goes. He is only 30 years old. He is good at in-ring work and mic work too. He is charismatic enough to make any gimmick work. What more could a wrestling company want?

Best of Luck to this couple for future wrestling ventures.

It would be very cool to see the two show up on another brand as a couple, with Eden in the manager/valet role. I wish Cody lots of luck. He will hold the World Championship of whatever brand he shows up on, practically guaranteed. I think WWE will take him back if he chooses to return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back