ECW Video Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

italyanstallyan

Pre-Show Stalwart
Who here thinks that THQ and whoever else made the SmackDown! games should make a new ECW game? I know I do. Post what you think the game should be like and who should be in it.

No they should not come on dude the roster is like not even 15 guys so no there is no need for one yet we are a long way for a game of just ECW guys as of right now they could take the Raw Vs. Smackdown game and make it WWE Vs. ECW thats just seem like a better idea no need to push something out so early on you know

they dont have to just use the current roster jackass they can use all the ecw legends and people who have worked for the company over the years

I could possibly see them being added as unlockables in upcoming WWE games, possibly with an ECW storyline in Season Mode where they do do their invading of RAW/SD and you invade them back etc.

As far as a separate game, I don't think it is worth it atm, and probably wouldn't sell very well.

italyanstallyan said:
they dont have to just use the current roster jackass they can use all the ecw legends and people who have worked for the company over the years

This is great....you ask a question, get an honest (and good) answer, and then call the guy a jackass.

Don't ask the question if you can't handle answers you don't agree with.

I'd love to see an ECW game... agreeing with italyanstallyan^^^, they have a lotta people that can be on the roster that aren't there now... even people you wouldn't expect like Benoit & Eddie (R.I.P.)... I dont think they'll do it. I heard rumors that Smackdown vs Raw 2007 might be changes to Raw vs ECW 2007 so... they'd prob put all that stuff in the storyline

I'd love to see an ECW game... agreeing with italyanstallyan^^^, they have a lotta people that can be on the roster that aren't there now... even people you wouldn't expect like Benoit & Eddie (R.I.P.)... I dont think they'll do it. I heard rumors that Smackdown vs Raw 2007 might be changes to Raw vs ECW 2007 so... they'd prob put all that stuff in the story mode and wrap it into the game

And get rid of all the Smackdown superstars?

Just feature everyone in all three brands. Why limit yourself?

DeeCee said:
This is great....you ask a question, get an honest (and good) answer, and then call the guy a jackass.

Don't ask the question if you can't handle answers you don't agree with.
youre a jackass too, what i meant was that they should include former ecw stars even if they are currently wwe stars like benoit and shit. they can also have people like jericho and eddie. i think they could make a really good game.

italyanstallyan said:
youre a jackass too, what i meant was that they should include former ecw stars even if they are currently wwe stars like benoit and shit. they can also have people like jericho and eddie. i think they could make a really good game.

Yeah, I fucking get what you were saying. But why not give it some time so that more current anf future wrestlers can be on the game? We have dozens of games with Jericho, Benoit, and RVD on them....I would want a game with some new faces.

DeeCee said:
Yeah, I fucking get what you were saying. But why not give it some time so that more current anf future wrestlers can be on the game? We have dozens of games with Jericho, Benoit, and RVD on them....I would want a game with some new faces.

That's what I am saying look at all the stuff they have building like CM Punk coming in and Test we also have this Vampire thing going I want to see some new stars come out and shine and maybe push the game line down the road when they have more names on the roster

I just think it far too early to push a game out even with old wrestlers (and yes I want some of them in there in an ECW Legend type thing)

They need to focus all ECW energy on the show and the brand right now not on a game that's all

And one last thing italyanstallyan you know you didn't have to call me a jackass and get your panties in a twist you could have just been like what I was talking about was........
Just a thought no need to get angry it was just my opinion that's it too early no matter how you swing it after all we are 3 weeks in

Yea I'm with Stallyan. They could get the rites to use other past ECW wrestlers but my main thing is whenever I buy a wrestling game I just create wrestlers and use them, I never use the actual roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back