Chris vs. Chris

• Peep Show

• Hero Time

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
the following match takes place intheECW Region under Extreme Rules, From Toronto, ON.

#11. "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage
christian-cage.jpg

vs.

#54. Chris Hero
Chris_Hero_4.jpg

Hero is the king of the indies in America. This guy can wrestle absolutely any style you ask of him. he's 6'5 so he's got the size advantage and he can outwrestle Christian any day of the week. I'm not sure what people see in Cage but here, he doesn't stand a chance in my eyes. Hero uses some absurd Madagascar wrestling technique and wins here.

Hero may be big in the indies, but he has never performed to a level that Christian has. Christian has won world championships and many mid card ones in WWE, and has beaten people bigger and stronger than Hero. He loses very little to hero in weight, and has had an all around more accomplished career. The only thing that Hero has going for him is his CZW work, but I think Christian has had more than enough Gimmick matches to win here.

Christian has been in his share of ladder, TLC, cage matches and just about anything else, to not win this. I believe he was also in a Monster's Ball match, and if so, there's no way he loses this. That's a badass match, and it takes a whole different level of skill to even compete in that.

Captain Charisma FTW! Hero is a beast on the indy scene, but Christian was involved in some big matches in WWE and was a mainstay at the top of TNA. Gotta go with the Peep Show!

Chris Hero has the potential to be very successful in this business. He has a good look, decent size, good mic skills and good ring presence. I like Chris Hero and at one point over the past year, he may have been the hottest heel in wrestling. However, Mr. Hero got a bad draw for the first round. Christian is absolutely phenomenal. While Chris Hero is good at all aspects of wrestling, Christian is great. He out-weighs Hero in just about every category that can be compared. Let the peep show continue in round 2.

Both of these men thrive in a hardcore environment, but I'm going with the experience of Christian. As has already been said, the majority of Christian Cage's career had been in mainstream promotions, but that doesn't mean that he hasn't partaken in his share of extreme/hardcore matches. However, Hero definitely does have the potential to surpass Cage in terms of relevancy, but we'll worry about that at a future WZ Tournament.

Pick: Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back