Steamboat vs. Misitico

• Dragon

• Mistic Man

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Th efollowing match takes palce in the ECW Region under Extreme Rules, from Toronto, ON

#6. Ricky The Dragon Steamboat
rickydragon.jpg

vs.

#59. Mistico
mistico.jpg

How damn what a match this would be. Mistico is nothing short of sweet. Imagine Rey Mysterio but a hair bigger. At the end of the day though, I'm still going with Steamboat. Somehow he'll have the size and power advantage here and with his style, he'll completely out wrestle Mistico. Being the NWA Champion beating Flair to win the title tips anything in his direction.

Mistico is ace, and well worth looking into. I will defend the luchadors as much as I can, but this is a time that I cannot justify doing that. Steamboat is a tremendous wrestler, and as a former NWA champion, I don't think there is anything in Mistico's arsenal to win here.

Wow, it jsut had to be 2 of my favourite wrestlers of all time... Well, as much as I love Mistico, and that is a helluva lot, The Dragon will use his incredible mix of power and speed to over come Mistico, this living Lucha God, in an incredible non stop action 12 minute match. Some how he will counter Mistico's La Mistica into a roll up for the victory.

I think Mistico's all right...he'll probably end up being the most significant cruiserweight since Mysterio, Jr., if he can get a significant run somewhere in America (i.e., a run of at least a year, not an appearance or two).

But, until he gets that run, he can't compete with Steamboat. However, if this match took place again down the road, in two or three years time, I think it would be up in the air, as Steamboat's legacy, although great, is definitely surmountable.

Pick: Steamboat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back