Lesnar vs. Skipper

• The Next Big Thing

• Primetime

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the ECW Region under Extreme Rules, from San Antonio, TX.

#7. "The Next Big Thing" Brock Lesnar
BrockLesnar-belt(1).jpg

vs.

#58. "Primetime" Elix Skipper
skipper.jpg

This may be a bigger squash than Goldberg over Castagnoli. While I never liked Lesnar myself, I can't deny talent. He's huge and powerful, and Skipper is a pest. I'm thinking this ends with an F-5 on to a bed of tacks and broken glass.

This couldn't have gone worse for Prime Time. Lesnar eats guys like Skipper for breakfast. This would be as one sided as any match in the tournament as Skipper gets F5ed so far through the ring he winds up back in Canada.

I do not ind a single thing about Brock Lesnar appealing. Quite the opposite in fact. That being said, I really cannot see how he is going to lose to anybody in the early stages of this tournament, and Elix Skipper is definitely not going to provide a possible upset.

Lesnar wins this one, and quickly.

:lmao:Talk about a squash, Elix doesn't stand a chance, Lesnar will rip him apart literally, I imagine the match would look something like this
[youtube]4K6tG4FGvxw[/youtube]
Only with a pinfall at the end, LOL

This match is a joke, you mine as well have just given Lesnar a first round bye:lmao:

Well put, Justin. This really is a bye to round two. What it does, unfortunately for his next round opponent, is start to give Brock some momentum in this tournament. A 55-0 victory looks good in future rounds.

Lesnar was just sick. Skipper should take Bobby Heenan's advice: "when the referee is explaining the instructions, quit."

I think I figured out a scenario where Skipper could win.

Lesnar is standing in the ring, awaiting his opponent. The music starts, and not one person in the arena has a fucking clue who it is. Then, after a stunning pyro set, Elix Skipper struts out.

Lesnar dies laughing. In lieu of flowers, send cash donations to an MMA company of your choice.

Na, Funaki did better than Skinner will, at least he got some shots in. Lesnar can come out after his lunch, f-5 Skinner, pin him, and go back for his pudding. I can't see anyone stopping Lesnar in this sub region at all. It's just a matter of which wrestlers Lesnar will allow to remain alive after the matches.

Simply put, what happened to Funaki is a glimpse at what is going to happen to Lesnar's first four opponents. The man was a beast. He was stronger than nearly anyone in this tournament, he was as fast as guys much smaller than he, he could wrestle with the best of them, and he was as smart as anyone. I simply do not see anyone standing in his way.

IrishCanadian expressed his love for Ludvig Borga. He tried to push him over Chris Benoit, saying that he rarely lost a match and dominated everyone. Borga was around for about six months, if memory serves. Lesnar was here for two years, won the title, and beat up of Hogan, The Rock, and Undertaker. Lesnar for WrestleZone Tournament Champion.

Skipper will land the first blow then Lesnar will deliver the rest of them as he easily beats Elix in a 3-minute match at the most.

Poor Skipper. A cruiserweight who didn't really have much success by himself, against a man who destroyed, man-handled and tore to shreds anyone who got in his way. That list includes Big Show, Undertaker and Hulk Hogan.

Brutal, vicious and pretty damn near unstoppable... and that's without weapons. All you have to do is look at the chair to see how good he is with weapons involved.

Funaki is the perenial jobber, but Elix Skipper will fair no better. Poor little guy

I picture the Dreamer vs. Delaney with more power moves and an F-5 of a ladder. Lesnar's only challenge in this division would be either someone smart like Edge or Hardcore like Raven or Someone as strong as him I hate to say it Batista.

Well Elix Skipper if Brock is feeling a little bit nice you may get out of this match alive, if not you die here in the first round of the WZ tournament.

This match is over wuick, real quick. Unless Mr Lesnar is feeling grump and decides to make Skipper pay for it in blood.

Quick F-5 dont even think the weapons are brought out.

Lesnar would kill Skipper. It wouldnt even be a competition. Lesnar would suplex the hell outta him then F-5 him for the win in less than one minute. Hell, he could even win via knockout since he's now a trained MMA fightre and the UFC heavyweight champion.

Lawls. It pretty much will be the standard response to any match featuring Brock Lesnar for the first three rounds. The ugy is a fucking beast that not only destroyed cruiserweights, but tossed around Super Heavyweights like they were nothing. This is essentially a warm up match, and Elix Skipper sure in the hell isn't Appalachian St. Skipper is known for one thing, and one thing only, doing a frankensteiner from the top of a cage, whoopy. Brock kills Skipper, easily.

God I feel so sorry for Skipper. He is going up against this fucking animal of a man in Lesnar. Skipper will come out, throw a punch that won't faze Lesnar, then proceed to get completely dominated. It will not even be a close match, more like a half a minute squash. You have a man-beast who within his time in WWE completely destroyed legends in the business. Lesnar is a serious contender in this tourny, and I hope he goes very far.

Skipper is going to be drinking pudding out of a straw after Lesnar is done with him. Lesnar is going to completely destroy him and officially put everyone on warning for the future rounds to come.

Here comes the pain. Dear lord is Lesnar going to maul Prime Time. He literally has no chance. Lesnar is going to toss him around like a rag doll. I really dont know what else to say other than this match can end whenever Lesnar wants.

it is what every one has been saying..... Skipper dont even have a chance (Borat beating Cena using the STF wearing only a mankiny is more likely)

but i would say Skippers music doesnt even finish as he walks straight into a F5.
and after the match Lesnar powerbomb him throw a table to get over with the ECW audience

Skipper is gonna be made to look like Brock's bitch in this one. I say Brock will beat Skipper within 2 minutes tops.

Lesnar wins, obviously. Skipper tries a strike, Lesnar grabs him and gives him a Release belly-to-belly Suplex across the ring onto a table wrapped in barbed-wire. Lesnar picks him up and gives him an F5 with so much power and velocity that Skipper starts to incinerate and his particles begin to defuse. He lands on the canvas an hour later and Lesnar pins the nuclei left over from Skipper for the 3-Count. Elix's last name is very symbolic of his toughness: Skipper... what a beast. :xmen:
:yousuck:

:lmao: I remember when I watched Lesnar almost killed Funaki. And even that guy with the one leg. He was known as Zach *Insert forgotten last name*. He fucking killed them, or close to it. Elix Skipper must have been good, if he's not even employed with TNA anymore. This is a definate squash match. Plus, Lesnar can use steel chairs meaning Elix Skipper will most likely have a few bruises after Brock is done with him.

He wouldn't even need to use the F-5.

As everyone has already stated here, Lesnar kills Skipper in a matter of seconds. Lesnar is just too big and powerful for Skipper, although I think Skipper would have the edge on Lesnar in terms of speed. But, if Skipper got caught (which, in kayfabe, would inevitable occur), Lesnar would have him down and out for the count in the blink of an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back