ECW Regular Wrestling Match: Brock Lesnar vs. Jushin Thunder Liger

Discussion in 'The 3rd Annual Wrestlezone Tournament (2009)' started by Shocky, May 23, 2009.

?

ECW Rules Match - Jushin Liger vs Brock Lesnar

1. Thunder

2. Next Big Thing

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Shocky

Shocky Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz

Nothing wrong with what he said at all. How many times on these forums do you read about someone saying so and so is hanging on to damn long to the business. When does someone over stay there welcome, and then do more to damage their career as opposed to make their legacy grow?

The wrestling business, especially stateside, has left a long list of whose who behind in it's wake to grow to the level it has. How many hundreds of professional wrestlers are now nothing more then corpses rotting in a pinebox six feet below the ground? I love the wrestling business, but the wrestling business in an unforgiven mistress that destroys as much as it creates.

Guys like the Rock, Brock lesnar, and if the rumors are true, Jeff Hardy, that get out early are the smart ones in the long run. They will be the ones that are able to play with their children, let alone grand children, without the support of a backbrace. They will be the ones that don't need artificial hips because they left body parts lying all over the world.

I love the wrestling business, but the business is also a killer.

2. Slyfox696

Slyfox696 Excellence of Execution

No, what's ridiculous is saying that Liger looks like a Power Ranger. Jushin Liger was wrestling in his costume before the Power Rangers were ever invented.

I find it amusing that people have to resort to petty comments like that in order to justify a wrong decision.

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Rear Naked Bloke

Relativity is not affected by time, Sly. I thought you would know that. Point being that, while Liger's costume may not be modelled after a power ranger, he still very much looks like one. The same could be said of MVP or Mike Knox.

Edit: Though Murfish, or someone, literally was saying Liger should win because he looks like a power ranger. Read the posts, Sly. Read the posts.

Murfish likes this.