ECW Region, Calgary Subregion, Round 1: (6) Chris Jericho vs. (27) Samoa Joe

Who Wins This Match?

• Chris Jericho

• Samoa Joe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Samoa Joe is definitely one of the best wrestlers the world has ever had the benefit of beholding...
But it just isn't enough to beat the Best in the World at what he Does.
The first ever Undisputed Champion in professional wrestling history, my inspiration, and my idol, Chris Jericho, tops this one.
But not by much. Very close.

I don't know about that. If we aren't judging them by their prime what are we judging them by? Today? If that's the case I need to rethink Animal vs. Andre The Giant. I still haven't voted on this one. I see both sides to this match. The truth is I don't know a whole lot about Samoa Joe. I'm under the impression that he was a dominant figure in TNA and ROH for a fairly significant amount of time given thier short history. Normally I'm a little hard on those two promotions but I don't want to ignore them completely. If I'm not going to give consideration to their biggest star (?) then I pretty much have to ignore their existance all together.

I meant if their prime is the only factor. How many people have ever been as hot as Austin? Hogan, that's about it. To this day when the glass shatters its the biggest pop of the night, no matter whats going on, no matter what show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back