ECW Match 8: The Pitbulls vs. Kaientai

Pitbulls vs. Kaientai

• Pitbulls

• Indeed!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All of these matches take place inside of a ECW Ring with Extreme Rules.

The Match will be open for a week.

The Pitbulls are 1995-1996.

Kaientai again is one of the teams that can have many members, so I'll let you decide.

An Extreme Tag team in the Pitbulls against an undersized crappy Japanese team. The Pitbulls would hurt Kaientai very badly, even though I think Funaki was a former hardcore champ. Pitbulls for the win!

Its in ECW, with ECW guys against comedy jobbers. This first round has a ton of squashes in it, and this is another one. The Pitbulls were an underrated team, although never great really, but they're miles ahead of Kaientai. They're jobbers, plain and simple. Even in their original form, they were jobbers.

Pitbulls would destroy Kaientai, but then any team could destroy Kainetai, I swear this is the squash round of the tournament

Are you kidding!? Kaientai are my favourites for this entire tournaments. Name one team that did anything but get destroyed by them.

Kaientai was a jobber tag team, plain and simple, and I don't think they are gonna ditch their jobbing ways against the Pitbulls. My vote goes to the Pitbulls in a squash.

I don't know now...Kaientai almost castrated Val Venis. That being said, how did he escape by overpowering them at their height. This brings shame on Kaientai as Val is no legend. Bad Kaientai, you lose the match

The Pitbulls vs. Kaientai ends with a 16-3 result for the dogs.

My Thoughts:
Not surprising. Not saying the better team won, but the ECW environment obviously plays into the hands of two brutes like the Pitbulls. Kaientai unfortunately is going to be remembered more for the comedy acts then the in ring ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back