Ecw, It's Official.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

hza3636

Dark Match Jobber
IT'S awful, it's so awful I'M embarrased. ECW is dead, i'm sorry guys i really am. I dont mean any disrespect to any of you guys, but come on real ecw fans got to see it. I dont care how dark they make the lighting during the ecw matches IT"S NEVER GONNA BE THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1 F" the girl who comes out and acts like she is gonna get naked. IT's DUMB!!!!!!!!!!! jerk off to the internet or get a girl friend. F' u to vince for putting that in there. Leace the DIVA'S to raw and smack down. #2 For real vince and paul e think its a good idea to make sandman be the gimmick guy who comes out and fucks up a guy for 20 seconds and then leaves.LOL!!!!!!!!! for real who writes that. LOL!!!! YOUR A MORON. #3 F' the big show in ECW. Tell ya what big show try the showman the barbairain gimmick agian in ecw.........okay okay while writing this i saw the preview for TEST in ECW. LOL!!!! im done guys..... for real test in ecw gimmie a break. real ecw fans im sorry i really am. F U VINCE F U PAUL E FOR Ruining ECW. F U guysfor acting like u were bring back ecw. FU FU FU FU thanks for building everyones hopes up and fing that up. NOw i alsmost wish u guys decided to bring back wcw. i dont know man this is awful.........like i said ECW is dead... sorry i dont even want to say it but it is. i done writing ima watch this sorry main event that has 3 wwe guys in an ecw main event... and if u know ecw that aint it.

I think if you give it some time it'll be ok. I dont think it'll be that horrible. Granted it wont be the same but i have hope. the show isn't as bad as last week

Someone close this stupid thread... another case of someone always trying to put ECW down.. this is only the second show... c'mon!!! You think every ECW show on TNN was the bomb? LOL!!!

Be reasonable...

to the last poster. lol if u think im putting ecw down ur a moron to. U have no idea. u must have never watched ecw in ur life. If u did u know this aint the real ecw.. Anyway if u think i was putting ecw down in this post u must not have read it... and oh yeah this is only the second show? If it's "THE Real ECW this wouldnt be the second show for ecw. BUDDY UR MISSING THE POINT.

hza3636 said:
to the last poster. lol if u think im putting ecw down ur a moron to. U have no idea. u must have never watched ecw in ur life. If u did u know this aint the real ecw.. Anyway if u think i was putting ecw down in this post u must not have read it... and oh yeah this is only the second show? If it's "THE Real ECW this wouldnt be the second show for ecw. BUDDY UR MISSING THE POINT.
Listen, WWE punk, I'm a ravid ECW fan, and yes you're right, this isn't quite ECW... yet... you have to give these things time... now why don't you shut up and go watch "Dancing with the Stars" and let us grown folks talk, eh?

Much better this week just means it was terrible instead of the worst show in wrestling history.

I think they should tape ECW in Philly, every week, in the same arena, kinda like what TNA does. Obviously, heavy editing will be needed :D , but it will make WWE get their product up to the true ECW fans standards.

I know they will want to expant the ECW name, but they should do it slowly, from the ground up. From the upper northeast, down south and west.

All the while doing HOUSE SHOWS nationwide.

Hmmm the posting style seems vaguely familiar.

Either way its the second showing. Give it time. Or dont but you accomplish nothing by making threads like these. Or are you expecting to engage in actual dialogue with that block of nonsensical ranting?

hza3636 said:
actually dude i didnt like tnn ecw that much either. Like i said ur missing the point.
LOL, whatever "point" your lame self was trying to make is probably about as meaningful as farting in front of air fragrance. Why don't you put yourself to sleep (for the sake of us all) and dream about muscle heads who don't know any wrestling moves and perform soap operas all night long.

You're really killing me with your brainless rants, kid. LOL.

I actually enjoyed this week of ECW. i think this time they focused more on their stars, until the main event. And yea i was too young to watch ECW on TNN, but i have plenty of tapes of ECW on TNN, and not all of them were great. ECW is gonna get better as it goes along.

hey dude, stop being so impatient its gotten better, we even have the makings of our first fued started, dreamer v. show.

The show was better this week. As long as there is steady improvements and decent ratings, the show will eventually get 2 hours and be more flexible and be able to build better storylines.

Oh and I don't take the opinions of anyone who can't a) write complete words or b) write complete sentences, seriously.

Time is a HUGE factor, and i rather they not waste on WWE guys even the guys that jumped ship (angle show) they only have an hour, i want to see somone other than show get over. angle was in the main event and RVD got the pin wich is good. Vince seems like he likes Sabu. I want to see some other guys come out next week. It wasn't bad. Who's Sandman beating up next week, an alien or a Vampire. who else will Vince let heyman build up there. Next week somebody should come out earlier before kelly wastes 5 minutes. Its bad enough sci-fi has long ass comercials.
ALL IN ALL
Definite improvement

I watched the old ECW. I watched ECW on TNN. I have seen all the old ECW PPVs. I been to several live ECW shows. As has been stated, this isnt ECW yet. Give it time. I loved the old ECW, but I also like what I see they are doing with the new ECW. I would prefer a 2 hr show but oh well. They are pushing Show and Angle hard because they are familiar names which will bring over Smackdown and Raw fans. I dont mind that honestly. I like seeing Angle becoming more of a shoot wrestler. I like seeing Show being a true powerhouse finally. I really like the idea of a Dreamer/Show feud. I didnt think I was gonna like the Sandman beating up gimmick thing, but it is growing on me. I am actually eager to see what bad gimmick they have him crush next week. I think we just need to give it time and let this stupid Raw/ECW feud to end at Vengance and then watch ECW finally get back to business.

i havent seen it yet but from what i seen on raw and sd coz thts all i get it looks good. I like this ECW IMO its just as good as the old ECW and no im not a fuckin moron or anything its my opinion so get fucked anyone who is gunan flame my opinion.

Yea about this hza or whatever his name is, id take his opinion of ecw seriously if he could fuckin spell

virginpusher said:
Hmmm the posting style seems vaguely familiar.

Either way its the second showing. Give it time. Or dont but you accomplish nothing by making threads like these. Or are you expecting to engage in actual dialogue with that block of nonsensical ranting?
Hahaha! Kudos!!! I don't remember if anyone asked, but why isn't this thread locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back