ECW: Denver Sub-Regional

I mean look at Andre's record in battle royals. He never lost a battle royal, despite the fact that the entire roster would always gang up on him in these matches.

Not watched the SNME DVD I take it.

This is a kayfabe tournament and kayfabe wise Andre is bigger than the Big Show. This point cannot be disputed without breaking kayfabe, therefore your argument doesn't hold water.

What Sam said. Andre was billed as being bigger. But I can find pictures or matches of Big Show looking considerably bigger in matches against Hogan than Andre did.

Now either Andre isn't that Big or they're saying that Big Show & Hogan aren't as tall as they actually are. I find it hard to believe that they'd have a wrestler called Giant or Hulk and they actually state that they're smaller than they are.

So...Vader gets a bye to the next round...right? I mean, Shig Bow and Andre the Ugandan Giant finished in a tie, so that means they're BOTH eliminated...or they BOTH advance? Man 'o man that would be an epic match. About 1500 Lbs of humanity in one ring? Could be interesting.

Final results from Denver Co.

Big Van Vader vs. Lex Luger: 54-24. Vader takes down the Total Package by 30 votes in round 3, as he continues to roll throughout this tournament.

Andre the Giant vs. the Big Show: 36-36. So waht happenes when you put two guys that are billed at 500 pounds in the ring with each other, a draw. Since we are entering the gimmick rounds, neither man is eliminated.

Round 4; From the ECW Arena, we will have a match featuring Three Men, in a to be determined Gimmick Match, Andre the Giant, vs. Big Van Vader, vs. the Big Show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back