ECW Denver, Round 2, Match 1: #4. Big Van Vader vs. #36. Don Muraco

Vader vs. Muraco

• The Mastadon

• The Magnicent One

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the ECW Region, under Extreme Rules, from Denver, CO.

#4. Big Van Vader
image002.jpg

vs.

#36. "The Magnificent" Don Muraco
muraco.jpg

The original Rock goes down here. Vader is just flat out too damn big and strong for Muraco to do anything with. Muraco was a heel, Vader has Harley Race, a better heel, in his corner. This is a stomping with Vader just dominating.

Vader has this pretty easy. Vader was stiff as shit to begin with, so a match in which there aren't any rules just makes him even more dangerous. Muraco is simply outmatched in size and strength here, which were two of his main weapons. If Muraco couldn't get past Dino Bravo when Bravo used that lame side-suplex, there won't be anything left of Muraco except a bloody, greasy stain after Vader hits the Vader Bomb a couple of times.

I Googled Vader and I got a load of Star Wars pictures, so I Googled Vader Wrestler, and found that he's a bit of a bad ass and that he'd win this match without having to be on to form, far too strong and big for the majority of wrestlers to be able to handle him, Vader goes through.

Don Muraco was alright, I suppose, but he has very little about him that would let me think he'd go over Vader here. I've said elsewhere that I'm not a very big fan of stiff wrestlers, if I was I'd watch a lot more MMA than I do, but Vader had so much more to bring to the table than that. With the possible exception of Bigelow he is the most agile SHW ever, and I think he'd go over Muraco here quite easily.

Don Muraco had better comedic timing than Santino Marella. Look at this video:

[youtube]teU_ay7PWNk[/youtube]

That was meant to give you a good laugh before we all get sent to the slaughterhouse. Vader hands Don Muraco his own spinal cord, takes Mr. Fuji, delivers him to Harley Race, lets him headbutt him, and then procedes to demolish Muraco.

Vader in a landslide.

I take Vader, but I insist this isn't the squash match most would lead you to believe. If you want to talk about power, Muraco, in my opinion, is easily stronger then Vader. Don Muraco was a fucking beast and a half. A by product of rampant steroid abuse, surely, but you have to give credit where credit is due. Plus, Muraco had a damn fine run as a mid card heel with Mr. Fuji at his side in the early-mid 80's. The guy was as solid as they come.

However, Vader wins this match. Sure, Muraco was an ECW champion, but the E stood for Eastern. Vader is a big nasty son of a bitch. Is his power game pretty much equaled out, yes, but his brawlign game isn't. Muraco would get the advantage, and try some power move, and end up injuring himself, something Vader would exploit, adn then use to win the match. Vader wins, but certainly nto a squash.

WHAT TIME IS IT? IT'S TIME! IT'S TIME! IT'S VADER TIME! Under normal rules Vader gets the win. Under extreme rules Vader most certainly gets the win. Vader's too tough, physical, and athletic for Muraco to handle.

Vader gets this one here. Muraco is a tough and strong SOB, but Vader is pretty strong and tough in his own right. Vader in a tough match. Muraco gives him a run, but once Vader gets going, there is no stopping him.

Vader, in a legit squash. I think he'd win this match under any circumstances, but I want to see him annihlate Muraco for taking away the great opportunity we missed, and that was the chance to see Vader use X-Pac as toilet paper, and wipe his ass with him.

After a moonsault, and 4 Vaderbombs, Vader advances.

Vaderbomb...Hmm...Sounds like a drink in the making. IC, get on it!

Vader was a big mother f'er. He could beat you up, he was agile, and he messes people up. Don Muraco looks like a million bucks, and that's how much money it takes to fix Muraco after having his soul killed by the Mastadon. This man is the reason the economy in small lands are bad. And was anyone else scared as fuck of his helmet thing? Nightmares I tell ya. Nightmares.

And to think, Stan Hansen beat the shit out of him. Vader beat Hansen as bad though.

Anyway, Vader wins and makes a huge Fuji Vice mess all over Denver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back