The Giant vs. Jimmy Jacobs

• The Showster

• Age of the Fall

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the ECW Region under Extreme Rules from Denver, Co.

#12. The Big Show
wight.jpg

vs.

#53. Jimmy Jacobs
22153271-22153272-slarge.jpg

This isn't ROH, and Big Show isn't Tyler Black. There isn't a move in Jacobs' arsenal that Big Show can't swat away. The size and power are simply too much for Jacobs here and despite a hearty good try, the chokeslam ends him.

What a stacked sub-region it is. We have The Big Show, Andre the Giant, Vader, and Bobby Lashley. All four men are monsters that can take a load of punishment and dish more out. Put a chair in their hands and you can pretty much say goodbye to their opponents. In this match, you have a 7 foot 500 pound monster against a five foot seven kid that weighs a buck seventy three. This match would be more one-sided than Lesnar/Skipper.

the onlt I see Jimmy Jacobs winning this is if he coutered the chokeslam into the endtime which is possible. So I say the match goes like this Jacobs is dominated for alot of the match he gets a few good shots in then big show goes in for teh chokeslam and it's countered in to the Endtime Big show taps out Winner by submission Jimmy Jacobs.

Big Show will get the win here. He is just too big for anything that Jacobs can throw at him. Weapons might stun the big man but wont put him down. Takes only a few moves or a mistake by Jacobs to seal his fate.

This will be a total squash.Jacobs is just to small to post a challenge to big show.I see this match going in one of 2 ways.Big show finishes him of real quick and pins him with his foot after a chokeslam.Or,the big show tries to emberrass(sp?) him a little after a chockslam he goes for the pins and stops it,hits a couple of power moves then finishes him.

The big show wins here no doubt.

Weeeeellllllllllll it's the Big Show and he cannot lose this match. This sub region is interesting because the first round matches are largely one sided, but the second round matches are going to be battles of strength all around.

The Big Show would dominate this. He regularly beats people the size of Jacobs in handicap matches, so one on one Jacobs has no chance. Big Show wins this inside a minute by knock out.

Big Show's just too damn big for Jacobs to even have a chance against & plus Jacobs isn't even as established of a star as Big Show is. Big Show wins this matchup easily.

Well, I don't know about a total squash, there are certain things you need to take into consideration with this match, I beleive in the Vader/Gunn match somone brought up the elevation, Shocky then proceeded to explain why in that match the elavation argument is pointless since Vader trained in Boulder or something, however in this match I think elevation could be a factor, Show is a guy known for not exactly being in the best shape all the time, plus this match is in ECW, any one who has seen what Jacobs is capable of doing in an environment that allows weapons knows the guy can do some serious damage, he's also smarter than Show IMO, and would likely have several members of the AOTF at ringside, so basically Jacobs does stand a chance in this match if he uses the elevation to his favor to wear Show down then breaks out the numerous weopons he is capable of fucking Show up with including the spike, and having AOTF getting involved if necessary, and then lock in the Endtime submission on the beaten and bloodied Show, if he can do all that, then I could see Jacobs coming out on top in this match

I'm not sure how big of a chance Jacobs has, but I'm pretty sure the match is over when Big Show grabs those nipple rings, and rips them out. Emover doesn't really help his chances with me either. My guess is Big Show punches him, he whines like a little girl, Big Show rips out the nipple rings, and then stands on him for the pin.

Big Show is too strong, too big and too powerful. Honestly, Show is dangerous without a weapon, put a steel chair in his hands or some other weapon, its murder.

Big Show is too strong, too big and too powerful. Honestly, Show is dangerous without a weapon, put a steel chair in his hands or some other weapon, its murder.

And how's he suppose to use those hands once Jacobs runs a spike through them? Jacobs is a sadistic little bastards who will do anything to win, adn is being greatly underestimated in this match

At first glance this match up should be a squash. In an ECW ring, the Big Show should kill Jimmy Jacob (bless you, Jimmy). Show definately has a huge size and strength advantage. Plus he has access to weapons. However, Jimmy has something the Big Show doesn't- an entourage call the Age of the Fall. Justin already touched on this subject, and it really does hold alot of weight. Brodie Lee could hold his own with The Big Show which would give Jacobs a fighting shot at winning this match. I would love to cast my vote for Jimmy Jacobs and support an ROH boy, but after all things considered, I think the Big Show would still walk away with the win in this one- although it would be a blood bath. On a side note, look for this match to severely weaken The Big Show for his second round match.

Ignoring the run in stuff which is ignorable in this tournament, Jacobs is smarter than Show, add in the fact that as Justin said Jimmy is a sadistic little bastard when weapons are involved. He is also faster than Big Slow, The elevation only really matters in terms of how far big show can throw Jimmy. I know Big Show will win but the situation put forward as a possibility of a Chokeslam being turned into Endtime.

So I am voting for Jacobs based on the fact that there is that strong possibility.

And Big Pimpin, being an established star means absolutely nothing in this tournament despite what some people argue when it comes to Cena, Hogan, Warrior and a number of others. Vote on a Kayfabe line not a realistic line and you get a more enjoyable experience out of the tournament.

Jimmy Jacobs is a sick son of a bitch, and more then willing to do anything to win this match. However, I am not so sure that Endtimew ould work against a man as large as the big Show. That thing could be locked on, but Show's size and power are just something that I can't possibly imagining Jimmy Jacobs having been in a situation closely resemblign that at all. The Big Show is just a fucking freak of nature as far as size goes, and I can't see that working. Will Jimmy Jacobs put up a fight, you bet. The guy is a freaking spark plug of violence, but I just can't see it being enough to stop the Big Show. Now like RVD Gurl said, I certainly see it having lingering effects in round 2.

I don't care how sick and sadistic Jimmy Jacobs might be. I'm going with The Big Show, who, as The Giant, was a force to be reckoned with in WCW. Believe it or not, The Big Show was once a fine human specimen who looked more like Matt Morgan than Andre The Giant (although he was always a little thick). Even if this is in ECW, The Big Show is just, well, too big for Jimmy Jacobs.

Pick: The Big Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back