ECW DAllas, Round 1, Match 6: #25 Pedro Morales vs. #40 Freddie Blassie

Discussion in 'ECW Region' started by Shocky, Mar 22, 2009.

?

Morales vs. Blassie

1. Vote for Pedro

2. Classy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shocky

Shocky Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz

The following match takes place in the ECW REgion under Extreme Rules form Dallas, TX.

#25 Pedro Morales
    [​IMG]

vs.

#40. Classy Freddie Blassie

[​IMG]

2. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

Morales was the better wrestler hands down, but due to the atmosphere, I'm taking the Hollywood Fashion Plate. He just spewed a nasty vibe to him and seems like he would thrive in extreme rules. I could easily see him using a wide variety of weapons on the pure wrestler known as Morales. Blassie wins an interesting one here.

3. NSL

NSL Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh

If this were in any different region, Morales wins this, and rather easily. But, it's not. Blassie will definitely use the extreme rules to his advantage, but tat basically only means that damn cane will be the deciding factor.

It will probably be close, if only because neither man is known for swinging a chair, or bleeding profusely. Booker T goes over the winner easily in the second round.

4. Little Jerry Lawler

Little Jerry Lawler Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids

Morales would go over Santana anywhere else but this is ECW where weapons is involved and as NSL stated, that cane will come to play so I will have to take Blassie.

5. Tastycles

Tastycles Turn Bayley heel

Ugh. These two actually fought, with Morales coming out on top, but it was in Morales' prime, not Blassie's. Blassie was a mean bastard, and his teeth filing followed by biting would probably foreshadow how he would adapt to an extreme environment. Blassie left Rikidozan covered in blood on Japanese television, and that is no mean feat.

Neither man will go deep into the tournament, but I think Blassie will win here.

6. Shocky

Shocky Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz

Freddie Blassie I think is more known for his heel work, not actually his in ring work. He was a terrific heel, and yes, in an extreme rules match, he might have the advantage, but I'm voting for Pedro Morales. Morales was I believe the first Triple Crown winner in the history of the WWF, and when you're a triple crown winner in the early 80's, that says a ton on how good you were.

7. Henry Hill

Henry Hill KAAARRREENNN!!!!!!!

i've gotta take the heel. classy freddie blassie is definately a guy that would take advantage of extreme rules. he takes this one by a cane.

8. Theo Mays

Theo Mays Part Time Poster

This is a toss up here. While Blassie would probably be better off than Morales in an ECW ring, I think Pedro can and would adapt and gain the victory in a bloody brawl between the two.

9. Cena's Little Helper

Cena's Little Helper Mid-Card Championship Winner

I'm going with Morales. I think he could easily handle his own in ECW, as he was just as much of a fighter as anyone else. Furthermore, more than 1/3 of the population in Dallas is Hispanic. And, if Morales were wrestling today, something tells me that Hispanic people would come out in droves to see him (he would probably have just as much of a following as Rey Mysterio, Jr. does). So, given the context of this match, I'm going with Morales.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.