ECW Dallas: Round 1, Match 1: #1 Steve Austin vs. #64 Skinner

Discussion in 'ECW Region' started by Shocky, Mar 22, 2009.

?

Steve Austin vs. Skinner

1. Stone Cold

2. Skinner

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrusane

pyrusane Getting Noticed By Management

Stone Cold will spend more time drinking afterwards then he will need to beat Skinner. Then he'll go hunting the booker that put him in a match with Skinner...

2. Cena's Little Helper

Cena's Little Helper Mid-Card Championship Winner

Owen Hart beat Skinner at WM VIII in less than two minutes. And, this is the only match of his that I can remember that didn't involve him beating a jobber. I don't even need to sing Austin's praises yet. If these two fought today, Austin would have him beat in a matter of seconds.

3. CCS

CCS Getting Noticed By Management

How in the hell do you people think Steve Austin would hit the stunner that fast? SKINNER HAS A MOTHER FUCKING BIG KNIFE! Austin couldnt even get close to Skinner or he'd cut his ass to shreds. If Austin did try to go for the stunner Skinner would just stick his knife in him.

4. NSL

NSL Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh

He'll run him over with his pick-up truck. All it'll take is to wait at the entry way until Skinner gets pissed and goes after him. May take a little bit, but he'll run him over.

Or, as someone else mentioned, he can show up with the beer truck, and spray him down, and get the knife out of the ring.

There's a lot of ways to get around it.

5. CCS

CCS Getting Noticed By Management

Well...Since Skinner's day job is skinning alligators I'm pretty sure he has a big truck too! So that cancels out Austins truck/4-wheeler.You must also remember that Skinner had other weapons he used!

Skinner's snuff - During his career he was know to spit snuff into his opponents eyes. How do you think Austin is going to prevail if he gets blinded by a mouth full of dip as soon as he steps thru the ropes?

Skinner's alligator claw - Skinner was also know to use a nastly looking alligator claw on his opponents. I really doubt that this would do much damage at first....but a few match ups down the line Stone Cold would be the victim of a nasty infection due to Skinner's claw!

6. NSL

NSL Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh

Have you been following the discussion at all?? This has been covered.

Is Skinner's big truck as big as a cement truck? Austin has one of those two.

He could also be a lot simpler, and use a bedpan as a shield. I haven't seen a knife like Skinner's ever go through steel.

CCS likes this.
  7. CENAtion

CENAtion WrestleZone Tourn. Prediction Champ

Austin's journey begins here sort of...well not really because this is probably going to be the quickest match in thee first round. Dont come at me with Skinner using a knife. Give me a break the Rattlesnake aint scared of that, hell Skinner wont even get to use it cause this match is going to be kick, stunner, DONE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.