Early Elimination Chamber thread

RkoMachine

Pre-Show Stalwart
Since all im seeing right now are new threads with predictions about the rumble i figured i would start this thread and ask what you all expect and want to see at the EC pay per view

I fully expect both champs to retain their title at the rumble ( i believe Jericho is going to return and screw over Orton and then win the rumble match later on in the night)

WWE TITLE EC MATCH
The Miz vs Randy Orton vs John Morrison VS CM Punk vs John Cena vs King Sheamus
Winner and NEW WWE CHAMP- Randy Orton (setting up Orton vs Jericho for mania)

WORLD TITLE EC MATCH
Edge vs Delrio vs Mysterio vs Ziggler vs Swagger vs Christian
Winner Christian (setting up edge vs Christian at mania)

So what do you guys think? would you want to see this? if not what do you want to see? please make it something that could actually happen with the storylines going on in the wwe right now

Totally agree on WWE title match

World Title Match- Edge vs. Kane vs. Mysterio vs. Ziggler vs. Barrett vs. Del Rio

That's my opinion. The way I was gonna book out was that Cena/Punk goes to W.M. when Miz pulls Orton's tights to retain at EC and Orton demands a rematch. Punk says he wants the title and Cena says he has unfinished business with Punk, thus making it a Fatal Four Way and Punk wins the title at Wrestlemania.

I hope you're right about the WHC match but I'm not sure if Christian walks into Mania AS champ.

I dont think it would really work for christian going for the whc against edge unless one is heel. It wouldnt make sense to turn christian so quickly, and smackdown has almost no faces so they need edge to stay face. I see him facing either del rio, or kane facing the royal rumble winner. but onto ec.

i agree that jericho will screw orton over, and win the title.

wwe title:

Miz vs orton vs cena vs hhh vs sheamus vs cm punk (kinda sucks, but i think morrison will be squeezed out)

winner cena. i really dont think that cena will not be in the title match. jericho vs cena will be bigger than miz vs cena. orton can face cm punk. hhh can face sheamus again in a wrestlemania rematch that sheamus cheats to win. and the miz can face morrison to hopefully give morrison a win over him. hell, morrison could screw the miz in the match.

whc

edge vs rey vs del rio vs kane vs big show vs ziggler

winner- kane

i think edge flopped last wrestlemania. kane can do better as a heel. potentially kane vs taker again. potentially triple threat match involving big show. i dont think edge will enter wrestlemania as champ.

wildcard- jericho wins and challenges taker for the title at mania
hey, batista did it last year. and we all know how wwe loves using old storylines.

yeah i dont know how but i totally forgot about kane, so i'll take out swagger and put kane into my WHC match, still Christian walking out the champ, i dont know why but with the youth movement and the fact that Christian is already established i just think this will happen, i mean the world title match is rarely the main event anyway so why would it matter if Christian and Edge for the WHC was on the card? i would pay to see that match and i believe alot of others would as well

RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER
The Miz (C) vs Randy Orton vs Triple H vs Sheamus vs John Cena vs CM Punk

SMACKDOWN ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Edge (c) vs Dolph Ziggler vs Big Show vs Wade Barrett vs Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio

I think these will be the matches, Morrison deserves to be in the Raw match, and I think he may be at the expense of Cena/Punk or Triple H. It all depends on their injury status' and the plans for Wrestlemania. Given that Randy Orton vs Punk should be happening at Mania, i'd expect them both to be in the match.

Cena wont be in the match I think, I believe he'll win the Royal Rumble and hence wont be in the match.

Also, for those that are betting on the EC seeing new champions, I'd bet my left nut that Edge and Miz are champs at Mania.

I'd rather see Randy Orton vs CM Punk for the WWE personally however.

Edge vs Rey vs Del Rio vs Christian would be a top WHC match for Wrestlemania, keeping in mind Delrio took out Christian, has fueded with Rey long term, and Edge would appear his next victim.

RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Miz (c) VS Cena VS Randy Orton VS CM Punk VS Sheamus VS JoMo.
Winner - The Miz.

This is not because I like the Miz, this is because Miz VS John Cena at WMania is how it should be booked.

SMACKDOWN ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Edge (c) vs Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio vs Kane vs Wade Barrett vs Christian
Winner - Christian

This is because I would like to see Edge vs Christian at WMania, and this would be a great TLC match up, should WWE choose to go down that route.

I don't have any real predictions for EC but i just wanted to say that contrary to what everyone else seems to think I hope and also don't think Rey will be in the chamber or possibly Wrestlemania. He's carrying multiple injuries and he just doesn't excite me much anymore, the man needs a break. I'm also so unbelievably over him and Del Rio, they've been having matches or segments and most events and ppv's since Del Rio debuted I'd like to see Del Rio move on.

I can't really make any predictions on EC until I see what happens at RR, but I am thinking that Edge and Miz are both still going to be champs going into EC.

I hope that JoMo wins the RR and doesn't need to be in the EC match but that is just wishful thinking on my part.

My guess at the two Chamber Matches:

Raw - The Miz vs Orton vs Morrison vs Sheamus vs Triple H vs Jericho

Smackdown - Edge vs Kane vs Rey vs Del Rio vs Christian vs Drew McIntyre

I think both current champions retain.

WWE Title Match

The Miz (c) vs Randy Orton vs John Cena vs King Sheamus vs Triple H vs CM Punk

Winner and still WWE Champion: The Miz

World Heavyweight Title Match

Edge (c) vs Wade Barrett vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio vs Big Show

Winner and still World Heavyweight Champion: Edge

I have Triple H returning at the RR but not winning that's gonna be Cena. Trips is gonna face Sheamus at WM thats why he doesn't win at EC. Miz goes onto face Cena at WM. Orton faces Punk. Edge faces Barrett for the World title at Mania because Taker won't be ready and Barrett wins the belt. So does Cena.

Here's who i think will be in each respective Chamber matches

World Title

(C)Edge VS Kane VS Del Rio VS Mysterio VS Big Show VS Wade Barrett

Undertaker returns takes out kane and sets up Mania match with Barrett
Edge retains and faces my rumble pick winner Christian

WWE Champ

The Miz VS Randy Orton VS John Cena VS CM Punk VS Mason Ryan VS John Morrison

Obviously i think triple h and Sheamus will face off at EC and i dont see randy orton winning the wwe title till mania, but i dont know who he will faceat mania

I can't believe how many people are saying both EC champs will retain. I doubt they'll have each champ walk into a 6 man match and walk out with the belt.

For Raw I'd say (C)Miz, Cena, Orton, JoMo, Sheamus, CM Punk. Cena walks out champ as I see a match like this is the best way to take the belt off Miz.

Smackdown: (C)Edge, Del Rio, Big Show, Barrett, Kane, Mysterio. Edge likely retains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back