Dudleyville Region, Second Round:(13)Fabulous Freebirdsvs.(20)Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Fabulous Freebirds

• Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the Parts Unknown Region. It's a standard tag team match held.....uh......somewhere.

Fabulous_Freebirds.jpg

13. Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes/Terry Gordy/Buddy Roberts)

Due to the Freebird Rule, the Freebirds can pick any combination for the match.

Vs.

phpa9s2y5.jpeg

20. Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for FOUR days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

The Freebirds vs. The Horsemen. What to do? If it was Tully and Arn The Freebirds would be going down, but it's Ole and Arn and I just didn't care for them as much. If this was a factions tournament (hmmm what do you think KB? Nah too complicated) I'd vote for the Horsemen. In this case though we have no Flair, no Tully, and the Freebird rule in effect. Freebirds move on.

Had this been Ole & Gene (7 times holders of what became the NWA/WCW World Tag Belts) this would have been a struggle for me but, truth be told, Ole & Arn is very much an underachieving version of the MWC. Fact is Arn never even officially won any gold alongside his 'uncle' he basically stole Thunderbolt Patterson's half of what would become the NWA/WCW US Tag Belts after Ole turned on TP.

As such, they are minnows to a great white like the Freebirds and will lose.

JJ Dillon was still around back when the MWC was in full force as members of the dreaded Four Horsemen, so this wouldn't be a total loss for them... then again, either Gordy or Buddy Jack Roberts would be on the opposite side and offset any JJ shenanigans.

I go with the Freebirds here, because to me, they're simply more underhanded as a tag team than Arn and Ole were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back