Dudleyville Region, First Round: (20) Minnesota Wrecking Crew vs. (45) Strike Force

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Minnesota Wrecking Crew

• Strike Force

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Dudleyville Region. It's a standard tag team match held in the Dudleyville Stadium.

Dudleyville.8.gif

phpa9s2y5.jpeg

20. Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Vs.

Strike_Force.jpg

45. Strike Force

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for THREE days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

Great technical match between these two teams. Strike Force, on paper, would be an excellent match for the Andersons, but I'm sure they are going to be underestimated since this is very similar to their WrestleMania 5 match against Anderson and Blanchard. However, Ole and Arn often struggled against The Rock N' Roll Express in the mid 80s, and for my money, Strike Force had it all over the RnR's.

I'm going with Strike Force for the "upset" win.

I loved Strike Force as a kid. I was thrilled when they beat the Hart Foundation for the tag titles as it was the first time I remember seeing a babyface title change. You know what may be hard to believe? Martel and Santana teamed for only about nine months. Their feud lasted longer than their team. I can't put an inexperienced pretty boy tag team over two of the original Four Horsemen in the first round. The MWC will use every dirty trick in the book though I'm not sure they'll need them to move on.

Not a huge fan of Strike Force. But I am a huge Arn Anderson fan. But you know what? I may have to go with SF this round. The high fliers will pull off a quick move for the surprise pin. Strike Force to round 2.

WOW! You guys gave Martel and Santana no respect, huh? People forget that Martel was the AWA Champ in the early 80's. Furthermore, I see a picture of Arn and Ole Anderson, which was considered the "re-formed" Crew. If this was Gene, Lars, and Ole Anderson, using the "Freebird Rule", the result would have been far different. But, since you are using the "Re-Formed" crew, Strike Force wins this one big.

Classic 80's tag match that ends with Martel's arm being mangled by the Wrecking Crew, causing a stoppage in the match and Arn and Ole move on.

It's really that simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back