Dr. Strange Movie confirmed by Stan Lee

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
According to Stan Lee all Marvel characters will eventually get their own movie.

The interwebs have been a buzz for a long time about Marvel, and what their next movie projects will be. Doctor Strange and Black Panther have long been rumored to get film treatments from Marvel with Stan Lee even saying that he can't wait to see them. Now, in a recent interview Lee says that you can for sure expect to see Doctor Strange on the big screen and that Black Panther is currently being developed. "Oh they are all being made into movies! I can tell you there will definitely be a Dr. Strange movie! They are working on Antman, which requires really small cameras! Black Panther is being developed, one of my favorites…the Inhumans…All the hero’s will eventually be made into movies," Said Lee. Like stated above this is not the first time Lee has talked about Strange and Panther movies. Although, last time he did talk about the movies he only said they were being considered.

Lee also talked a little bit about his Executive Producing responsibilities, by saying he really doesn't do anything. "I have very little control. I don’t see the script, occasionally I will have lunch with the director or a star, like the guy making Antman,I don’t remember his name- I don’t remember names, or Robert Downey Jr., for Ironman and we talk about the characters," he explained. Lee also said that doing his cameos is really the only time he has something to do with the movies. Getting excited to go to the premieres and see the film it's self was also something he touched on.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=69586#7Z7cKcsHlcGu6Bcs.99

Strange is also rumored to have a cameo in Thor 2: The Dark World but we'll see. Regardless the Marvel Movie universe is expanding, and I believe Black Panther is also being developed. And apparently Lee's most intricate cameo will be in Iron Man 3. Can't wait.

Probably just telling Stan Lee this will happen to make him happy. String him along until, well... you know.

He's probably correct, but they better have one hell of a marketing campaign ready. The general public isn't familiar with Strange, Black Panther, Luke Cage and all the rest. Making hits out of these adaptations won't be easy.

Characters like Strange, Panther, & Cage all seem like they would do significantly better on the small screen. I would much rather they take those characters, along with a few others (Iron Fist, Daredevil (whom they've recently reacquired the rights to), & Mockingbird) & stick them in a New Avengers TV series. I really think they could get a lot more mileage out of these characters that way, rather than by throwing them in some big budget movies that will more than likely under preform. If the TV show does well you also have the option to make films starring the characters later on down the road.

He is a member of the Illuminati, with Namor, Tony Stark, Reed Richards and a few other top smart people in the Marvel universe.

because the last time I read Marvel significantly, it was during that period where they dealt with World War Hulk, and the start of the Secret Invasion.

because the last time I read Marvel significantly, it was during that period where they dealt with World War Hulk, and the start of the Secret Invasion.

For the most part, me too. All I followed after that was Avengers Academy, and that's just recently ended. Still pissed about how Planet Hulk ended. Guy finally had a happy ending and it goes to shit in the most spectacular way.

He is a member of the Illuminati, with Namor, Tony Stark, Reed Richards and a few other top smart people in the Marvel universe.

Xavier, & Black Bolt would be the other two, or were the other two, I think both mighbe dead... for now at least, that I know of anyway. Cap might be one of them too, but I'm not really sure.

For the most part, me too. All I followed after that was Avengers Academy, and that's just recently ended. Still pissed about how Planet Hulk ended. Guy finally had a happy ending and it goes to shit in the most spectacular way.

I read something along time ago from somebody working at Marvel (can't remember who), that basically said that Hulk can & will never be able to have a happy ending. He's a guy who's fueled by anger & rage, & once that's removed from the picture that he's no longer the Hulk, & instead becomes a pretty worthless & uninteresting character. Obviously I'm paraphrasing a bit there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back