Domestic football - spam version

You can't question his personal account of never hearing an anti-Munich chant at games. You weren't with him. I've been to many games and never heard one.

Stop being such a cunt Ming.

You can't question his personal account of never hearing an anti-Munich chant at games. You weren't with him. I've been to many games and never heard one.

Stop being such a cunt Ming.

Well, today was the first time for a VERY long time I've seen such disrespect from Chelsea fans. I know it's unacceptable and I'm not even defending those that did it but it was a very small amount so I don't know why it makes Chelsea fans any different from Liverpool fans when Liverpool fans have committed such acts as well. Obviously Tastycles thinks that Liverpool fans are an exception. He may not have necessarily been there to hear anti-Munich chants but he knows it happens.

If you are too stupid to see the difference between 25 idiots singing something during a match, drowned out by the rest of the crowd, as happens to every team, Liverpool included, and singing something during a minute's silence, then there's no point in having this conversation. If you can show me Liverpool fans, or indeed the fans of any other club, singing during a minute's silence for something, then you have a point.

The white kit, the over-expectant fans and the total collapse in a huge match. Harry Redknapp must think he's England manager already.

If you are too stupid to see the difference between 25 idiots singing something during a match, drowned out by the rest of the crowd, as happens to every team, Liverpool included, and singing something during a minute's silence, then there's no point in having this conversation. If you can show me Liverpool fans, or indeed the fans of any other club, singing during a minute's silence for something, then you have a point.

If you are too stupid to notice that not every football club created a specific song celebrating the Munich air disaster and that Liverpool have considerably more than 25 idiots (nearly every Liverpool fan I know uses Munich against Utd fans) that sing this song then there is no point in arguing as you are clearly blind. There's no major difference in a handfull of people chanting during a minute's silence then there are large amounts creating a specific song to celebrate Munich and them chanting it regularly.

There's no major difference in a handfull of people chanting during a minute's silence then there are large amounts creating a specific song to celebrate Munich and them chanting it regularly.

There is when that handful of people are shouting 'murderers' during a minutes silence on the anniversary of Hillsborough. And what do you quantify as a large amount? I've never heard more than 50-100 people sing any Munich or Hillsborough songs at any given time, roughly the same amount who started chanting and shouting during the minute today.

If you are too stupid to notice that not every football club created a specific song celebrating the Munich air disaster and that Liverpool have considerably more than 25 idiots (nearly every Liverpool fan I know uses Munich against Utd fans) that sing this song then there is no point in arguing as you are clearly blind. There's no major difference in a handfull of people chanting during a minute's silence then there are large amounts creating a specific song to celebrate Munich and them chanting it regularly.

He could be blind but he's still be able to hear them.

If I was Roy Hodgson or Alan Pardew, I wouldn't be booking my summer holidays...

Leave Pards alone.

There is when that handful of people are shouting 'murderers' during a minutes silence on the anniversary of Hillsborough. And what do you quantify as a large amount? I've never heard more than 50-100 people sing any Munich or Hillsborough songs at any given time, roughly the same amount who started chanting and shouting during the minute today.

I'd say there are hundreds that use Hillsborough and Munich.

1) I might be an idiot, but at least I can see noise.

2) Don't call me an idiot and write handfull

3) "Who's that lying on the runway", which is what I assume you are referring to and is the only Munich chant I've ever heard of is a Manchester City chant, and is never sung by the majority of the crowd, or even a sizeable minority, be it a City, Liverpool, Chelsea crowd or anyone else. I appreciate that every club has its idiots, and I'm not tarring you all with the same brush, but it takes a particular type of callous bastard to wreck a minute's silence for anything. I've genuinely never seen any other club's fans behave that way.

4) How many Liverpool fans do you know? And how many Liverpool matches have you been to? Or have they been to? My family is all Scouse, I've been going to games since 1993, I stood on the Kop when it was still there, I can see Liverpool from my house and have never heard anyone mention Munich in a negative way. I was there at the "Come Back When You've Won 18" game, and that has pretty much always been the source of chanting in Liverpool v United games. Similarly, I can honestly say I've never heard United fans chanting about Heysel and Hillsborough, but am sure it happens. The difference between those idiots, and your idiots today is that the ones today actually made themselves heard.

Neh I don't think I do get what you mean.

What I've established is:

-Chelsea are fine to chant during a minutes silence because yoru Liverpool supporting mate knows the Munich song.

- Chelsea will batter Liverpool because they beat Spurs due to a controversial decision. - You then made a list of teams including Wigan who you beat due to two offside goals, Newcastle who you beat due to Luiz not receiving the clearest of reds I've seen this season, QPR who beat you in the league, Fulham who you've not beaten, Bolton who don't count and oh yeah you lost to Liverpool.

2) Don't call me an idiot and write handfull

I apologize for my error, I called you an idiot in response to calling me an idiot. I'm fair like that.

3) "Who's that lying on the runway", which is what I assume you are referring to and is the only Munich chant I've ever heard of is a Manchester City chant, and is never sung by the majority of the crowd, or even a sizeable minority, be it a City, Liverpool, Chelsea crowd or anyone else. I appreciate that every club has its idiots, and I'm not tarring you all with the same brush, but it takes a particular type of callous bastard to wreck a minute's silence for anything. I've genuinely never seen any other club's fans behave that way.

Headhunters. Borderline psychopaths.

Liverpool have sizeable amounts of fans that chant that Munich chant.

4) How many Liverpool fans do you know?

40-50

And how many Liverpool matches have you been to?

None

Or have they been to?

I don't know. Plenty I assume

My family is all Scouse, I've been going to games since 1993, I stood on the Kop when it was still there, I can see Liverpool from my house and have never heard anyone mention Munich in a negative way. I was there at the "Come Back When You've Won 18" game, and that has pretty much always been the source of chanting in Liverpool v United games. Similarly, I can honestly say I've never heard United fans chanting about Heysel and Hillsborough, but am sure it happens. The difference between those idiots, and your idiots today is that the ones today actually made themselves heard.

I apologize for their behaviour but Liverpool fans have made themselves heard in the past chanting about Munich.

I murdered someone last week because a Liverpool fan once murdered someone.

That's fine isn't it?

I apologize for their behaviour but Liverpool fans have made themselves heard in the past chanting about Munich.

Show me footage of Liverpool fans chanting songs about Munich that are completely audible on national television. Not some grainy footage off a mobile phone, actual television pictures, where it is so audible that the club have had to apologise, the referee has had to take action and the television commentator has passed comment, and I'll concede this.

Neh I don't think I do get what you mean.

What I've established is:

-Chelsea are fine to chant during a minutes silence because yoru Liverpool supporting mate knows the Munich song.

No, I said earlier that it was unacceptable. You can't read or something?

- Chelsea will batter Liverpool because they beat Spurs due to a controversial decision.

Because we beat Tottenham 5-1, a team that destroyed Liverpool.

- You then made a list of teams including Wigan who you beat due to two offside goals,

They were kept in the match by Al-Habsi against Chelsea. They outplayed Liverpool.

Newcastle who you beat due to Luiz not receiving the clearest of reds I've seen this season

Had Luiz been sent off, I still doubt that Newcastle would've gotten four goals. So yeah, Chelsea still would have won.

QPR who beat you in the league

A team that couldn't score more than a soft penalty against a 9-man chelsea but yet got three against an 11-man Liverpool.

Fulham who you've not beaten

Fulham confortably beat Liverpool, Chelsea drew with them.

Bolton who don't count

What? Because Chelsea beat them 5-1 too?

and oh yeah you lost to Liverpool.

This is the most solid Chelsea have been since Ancellotti's first year. In that season Chelsea had a League double over Liverpool, so yeah, won't happen again. Especially in a Cup Final.

Show me footage of Liverpool fans chanting songs about Munich that are completely audible on national television. Not some grainy footage off a mobile phone, actual television pictures, where it is so audible that the club have had to apologise, the referee has had to take action and the television commentator has passed comment, and I'll concede this.

Tomorrow.

Goodnight all.

It won't happen because Liverpool don't apologise for anything.

Liverpool fans have never chanted about Munich during a minute silence, they even had a minute silence on the 50th anniversary. If they had it would be one of the most memorable and disgusting things to have happened in football.

Chelsea have already blasted their fans for what they did today. Anybody who attempts to defend or dignify what they did ought to try and do it before the families of those who went to watch a football match and never came home.

It's not the clubs fault, it was the fans. Anybody proud of themselves for what they chanted is a cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back