Domestic football - spam version

Came very close to being twatted by an everton fan. A free bit of advice: if an everton fan starts kicking off, singing the Luiz Suarez song in his face does nothing to calm the situation.

Although Villa are losing it's always nice to know that they're not necessarily down and out when they have such a strong player on the bench:

images

I hope you're proud of your fans singing during the Hillsborough silence. It's not about football, or Liverpool or anything, the fact of the matter is 96 people, most of them under 30 died that day. Anyone who chants during that, or about it, or Munich, Ibrox or Heysel or any of the other horrible things that have in football is a fucking cunt.

I hope Spurs properly twat them.

Ref's given a goal to Chelsea that 1) Wasn't a goal & 2) He couldn't even see.

Ball didn't even cross the line, fucking pathetic & I'm not a Spurs supporter.

Now 2-0 Chelsea.

I hope you're proud of your fans singing during the Hillsborough silence. It's not about football, or Liverpool or anything, the fact of the matter is 96 people, most of them under 30 died that day. Anyone who chants during that, or about it, or Munich, Ibrox or Heysel or any of the other horrible things that have in football is a fucking cunt.

I'm not proud of them, as I'm sure you're not proud of the Liverpool fans who regularly sing Munich songs.

I hope Spurs properly twat them.

...... :lmao:

Барбоса;3846554 said:
Better revenge would be Chelsea getting to the final and then annihilated by Liverpool

:shrug:

Like Liverpool annihilated Wigan or maybe QPR or maybe Bolton or maybe Fulham or maybe even Newcastle.

I'm not proud of them, as I'm sure you're not proud of the Liverpool fans who regularly sing Munich songs.

Except instead of being a small minority of morons doing it in retaliation to something marginally less moronic, Chelsea's fans were doing them in a minute's silence. I accept it happens, but I've been to 50+ Liverpool games, including Man United ones, and never heard any such chants, nor heard them on television. Ditto with Man United fans about Hillsborough. It happens, but not in a way as obviously disrespectful as that today.

A notable portion of the fans of my national team routinely throw out racist abuse at their own players... I gave up giving a fuck what the fans of my, or any other club, did a long time ago

Except instead of being a small minority of morons doing it in retaliation to something marginally less moronic, Chelsea's fans were doing them in a minute's silence. I accept it happens, but I've been to 50+ Liverpool games, including Man United ones, and never heard any such chants, nor heard them on television. Ditto with Man United fans about Hillsborough. It happens, but not in a way as obviously disrespectful as that today.

Nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back