Domestic football - spam version

I want to say Man U draw a game, lose to City and finish 2nd on goal difference but that would require Man City beating Newcastle. Seeing as I don't really care about the Champions League, I think I'd rather see Man U humiliated at losing the title to City.

¡Roján!;3839838 said:
QPR, Villa/Bolton and Wolves are going down. There's no chance Blackburn and Wigan are getting relegated. They're to damn likeable.

Blackburn are going down. The recovery that they were showing has disappeared in the last few games. Villa will escape as they've got just enough space, which is somewhat unfortunate as they've contributed practically nothing to the Premier League in it's entire existence. I don't think anyone would miss them. I think Bolton might go due to QPR and Wigan finally deciding to put up some fight.

Someone said the other day that if there was any justice in football then Aston Villa would be relegated. I'm inclined to agree, and I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility. Still, I'm going QPR and Blackburn.

pl6.jpg

Is why they need to get relegated.

Andy Caroll's just got the team he supports into Europe there.

My first experience as an Everton fan? Them losing. Oh well, that's okay, they played some pretty good football and lost on a few crucial mistakes.

Fucking Andy Caroll had been knocking at the door the whole match, it was about time he put one in. Only took him 87 minutes.

My first experience as an Everton fan? Them losing. Oh well, that's okay, they played some pretty good football and lost on a few crucial mistakes.

Fucking Andy Caroll had been knocking at the door the whole match, it was about time he put one in. Only took him 87 minutes.

...my bad.

We were already in Europe, or should we continue to remind you about the League Cup.

Unwritten rule of being a Liverpool fan, always remind people of the cups you won even if you've not won any recently. In 2031 I'll still be gloating about Liverpool winning the Carling Cup this year and if we take the FA Cup, I'll be bragging until 2050. Come on you Reds!

In other news, Kenny can stay, hes done enough.

Dave's Picks for today:

Line 1

Sunderland beats Wolves
Swansea beats Blackburn
QPR beats West Brom
Birmingham beats Bristol City
Middlesbrough beats Derby
Leeds beat Peterbrough

£3 Stake wins £174.16

Line 2

Sunderland beats Wolves
Swansea beats Blackburn
Birmingham beats Bristol City
Burnley beats Coventry
Crystal Palace beats Ipswich
Derby beats Middlesbrough
Leeds beats Peterbrough

£$ stake wins £378.06

Wish me luck.

...my bad.

Oh Dowds, I can't stay mad at you. If I had chose any other team suggested to me, I wouldn't even have a stake in the FA Cup semis at all.

My dad is a Tottenham fan. I'm pretty sure the only reason he likes them is because their fans are called Yids. We were hoping we'd get an Everton-Tottenham final. Seems unlikely now...

Барбоса;3844831 said:
Unlikely is something of an understatement

I figure I might as well get into British humor if I'm going to post in the football thread. British humor (or is it humour?) is all about subtlety, right?

936full-monty-python%27s-life-of-brian-screenshot.jpg

City got some fine goals today. Aguero's first in particular.

Despite scoring a hat-trick, Tevez quickly reminded everyone that he's still a cunt after the match.

West Ham are what?

Still, CHARLTON HAVE ONLY GONE AND GOT PROMOTED. Sheffield Wednesday drew and we beat Carlisle for the third time this season. There's no stopping us now. Great afternoon. Ecstatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back