Domestic football - spam version

If Wigan get a dodgy decision in their favour when they are 5-0 down to Man City, and one against them at 1-1 with Chelsea, that doesn't balance out at all.

The little teams get shat on, always will, I figured this was just accepted as fact now.

I say this like its an excuse, its not though, way I see it, it's no ones fault but Wigan's that they'd concede five goals to Man City, and while they'd get lauded as hero's for only losing to Chelsea through costly decisions, either way they lose, and should worry more about trying to play better football than anything else. If a costly ref decision is what gets you relegated, it's still your fault for not winning enough games to stay up. As you'll find most teams in the bottom half of the table are in the same boat.

Don't ruin my footballing weekend Fulham. I'd be happy with an equaliser but over the moon with a win.

Here's some facts:
Dorty mackems are 17 points away from us. There are 15 points to play for.

Liverpool are 1 point off 11th and thus the bottom of the table (granted game in hand).

We're in 5th joint on points with spurs who are 4th 2 points clear of Chelsea in 6th.

I would love it.

It's all falling into place at the right time. Spurs are in freefall, Chelsea are busy with Barcelona and by the time Man City visit us they'll have nothing to fight for.

Chelsea are the epitome of ill-discipline. The events leading to the Fulham goal say the whole thing in a nutshell - Cech bollocks them for not marking properly on the first corner, then they all stand in the same places on the second one.

Mancini is a prick and needs to be fired. He has the worst man-management of anyone in the Premier League. Do you read of any other managers publicly announcing that their players have mental problems or that they'd like to punch them daily? In addition to that, the whole Tevez nonsense was his fault. No suprise really, he was a dick as a player too.

Newcastle Vs Chelsea is coming up. I bet my arse the refs try and screw Newcastle over so it's Chelsea that take 4th spot.

I dunno, the media are loving us at the minute. Still got Stoke/Wigan before that.

I said a few weeks ago, United never do anything the easy way. If they do win the league, I reckon it'll be by less than a 5 point margin.

Also, if anyone was to get a winning goal against United, I'm glad it was Sean Maloney. Liked him at Celtic and he grew up in Aberdeen too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back