• make us believe that he and WWE have parted ways

• win the Rumble

• come back and go for something bigger

• come back in a stable

• never come back

• keep him out for a long period of time

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, because after years of stealing stuff from Shawn Michaels, the best thing for Ziggler would to be a cheap imitation of yet another vastly superior wrestler.

This comment is fucking garbage. Yes, Jack Nicholson was an amazing Joker, yet Heath Ledger was even better and I'm sure there are people who enjoyed Jared Leto more. So, what? Can you fucking tell me who is the BEST actor ALL AROUND and say that NOBODY ELSE SHOULD HAVE PLAYED THE CHARACTER, because said guy IS SO MUCH BETTER?

Besides, everyone is a cheap imitation of someone else. Is knowing how to tweak something that sells a character. You're a moron.

This comment is fucking garbage. Yes, Jack Nicholson was an amazing Joker, yet Heath Ledger was even better and I'm sure there are people who enjoyed Jared Leto more. So, what? Can you fucking tell me who is the BEST actor ALL AROUND and say that NOBODY ELSE SHOULD HAVE PLAYED THE CHARACTER, because said guy IS SO MUCH BETTER?

Besides, everyone is a cheap imitation of someone else. Is knowing how to tweak something that sells a character. You're a moron.
Except all of those actors have something called talent.

Someone talented could maybe be a new generation crow character. That someone is not and never will be Dolph Ziggler. He lacks everything needed to make it work.

Yeah, but Ziggler has failed at be a Mr Perfect rip off and a Shawn Michaels rip off. Why should a Sting rip off go any better?

Maybe for once, rather than having his imitation being so blatantly obvious by turning up in Sting make-up, he should at least try something new.

Even him embracing an 'anti-pro wrestling' wrestler would be something better than stealing mannerisms, character and/or appearance from a legend.

I'm very excited to see Big Cass return and portray The Undertaker.

And no, nobody thinks Jared Leto was better than Heath Ledger as Joker.

Барбоса;5782559 said:
Yeah, but Ziggler has failed at be a Mr Perfect rip off and a Shawn Michaels rip off. Why should a Sting rip off go any better?

Maybe for once, rather than having his imitation being so blatantly obvious by turning up in Sting make-up, he should at least try something new.

Even him embracing an 'anti-pro wrestling' wrestler would be something better than stealing mannerisms, character and/or appearance from a legend.

I completely get that argument, but it's not easy being original, specially with a veteran like Dolph Ziggler. The "anti-pro wrestling" was done, it's basically an anti-sistem guy and Ziggler has been that for years now and it got to a point where it was annoying.

One thing is for sure, Ziggler needs a make-over. I said that just out of my ass as I think it would be very cool to see a guy work as a sort of vigilante of the roster and being all mysterious.

Except all of those actors have something called talent.

Someone talented could maybe be a new generation crow character. That someone is not and never will be Dolph Ziggler. He lacks everything needed to make it work.

Don't ever quote me again. Ziggler never had a good match is that so? Is he unsafe to others? He never had an entertaining run that lead to him getting the biggest pop in the modern era for winning a World Title? He's been there for a decade, but you think that he had that, by being untalented?

I get that people hate a wrestler or a character, but saying that those guys are not talented... let's say it's only a special kind of a dumb person, that thinks that.

When your pitch is that Ziggler should become Sting, after years of suffering because of comparisons to Shawn Michaels, you're not exactly in the position to call people dumb.

When your pitch is that Ziggler should become Sting, after years of suffering because of comparisons to Shawn Michaels, you're not exactly in the position to call people dumb.

Yes, I said that. Become Sting. Use the same theme song, the same moves, heck the same storylines and name. I gave a really out of the window idea, that makes him come back a little darker. I compared bringing him back a little bit like Sting, not become the character. Borrow something that gives him an edge, like they did with Sting at the time.

You don't need facial paint, you don't need the bat or the coat. That's stupid. Just an edgier version of Ziggler, that comes out a little bit more dark. Make him return wearing a different outfit, all black, with his mouth taped. Have him refuse to do an interview or even speark for a long time and build that up.

Even Sting went from The Surfer, which was pretty much a surfer boy, to becoming The Crow. How ridiculous were they at the time?

Heck, Aleister Black is pretty much what I described up here and he does borrow from Crow Sting.

Actual leaked image of Dolph Ziggler's new Sting tribute gimmick.

1riRUD1.png

Ziggler will probably be on the Fastlane main event. He made some tweets about having an agent represent him so that Shane gives him something with WrestleMania implications and that sounded midly interesting.

It would be cool for Ziggler to have a manager like Abraham Washington from The Prime Time Players from 2012. A sports representative that would actually give Ziggler undeserved opportunities by sheer politics.

Ziggler will probably be on the Fastlane main event. He made some tweets about having an agent represent him so that Shane gives him something with WrestleMania implications and that sounded midly interesting.

It would be cool for Ziggler to have a manager like Abraham Washington from The Prime Time Players from 2012. A sports representative that would actually give Ziggler undeserved opportunities by sheer politics.

Worst thing about Ziggler is that they will never really push him, so I don't get why he has such a big spotlight on SD ever since 2016.

He should have laid down for the Miz back in their title vs career match. It would have been the perfect send off. The match was great, the drama was great, it would have brought the Miz so much heat and momentum and Dolph would have a memorable exit from the company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back