Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio

WWE4EVA!

Occasional Pre-Show
After being arrested it looks like Jack Swagger is out of the title picture at WrestleMania and they are highly considering Dolph Ziggler in Swaggers place.

It must be a let down for Swagger because it was reported he was meant to win the Championship at WrestleMania.

I personally would like to see Alberto vs Ziggler at WrestleMania as it would be two fresh faces main evening.

I have a couple of Questions for you

1. If it were to happen would Dolph cash in before WrestleMania, or at the Show of Shows?

2. Would you like to see Ziggler vs Del Rio for the World Title?

3. Who do you think should walk away with the gold?

Personally, I'm good with the match featuring any combination of Swagger, Ziggler, Orton, Henry and Del Rio. Whether it's one on one or multi-man, I don't mind. I'd prefer three people at most, though. Either way, Swagger's recent mishap doesn't make me any less excited for the match. For the answers:

1. If it was Ziggler vs. Del Rio, he obviously wouldn't cash in at Wrestlemania, as it would mean that he'd have to announce his cash-in beforehand, and a heel wouldn't do something like that when they're playing the character of someone who cheats to win most of his matches. He'd probably cash in before WM, setting up a rematch at the PPV.

2. Like I said, any combination of the five men at the top of my post will do. If this match were to happen, give them 15-20 minutes and let them incorporate many near falls to keep the crowd hot, and I'll be satisfied.

3. I don't want Del Rio losing the gold until after Wrestlemania with the current run he's on, but if Ziggler was to cash in before 'Mania, it would be best for him to retain the belt and keep it for a bit to retain some credibility.

I would much rather see a Ziggler / Del Rio feud with dolph ultimately capturing the gold. lets face it, dolph can put on a great match with just about anybody and ADR is no slouch. Jack Thwagger is nowhere near ready for main eventing, said it back when he won the briefcase and cashed in and I'm even more confident of it now. The guy just lacks intensity , skill and jeb can't carry him forever on the mic. I get douche chills even when thwagger starts with the "we the people, we the people......" I dont understand his push, don't know what anyone see's in him. He left the company a joke "over the better part of the year" and they expect to take a lower midcarder and give him the mania nod? just don't get it, the only way it passes is because of jeb. and their angle with ADR. at wrestlemania I sacrifice storyline for potential 5 star matches....any day of the week.

I personally would like to see Alberto vs Ziggler at WrestleMania as it would be two fresh faces main evening.
Del Rio was in the WHC title match just two Mania's ago.

1. If it were to happen would Dolph cash in before WrestleMania, or at the Show of Shows?
I would think they would tease the cash-in a couple more times, and then finally follow through on it, making Del Rio the challenger at WM.

2. Would you like to see Ziggler vs Del Rio for the World Title?
They already put the wheels in motion last Monday without even knowing that they would have to. So, yes, going this route is by far the most logical plan of action. They have already essentially started to build toward it.

3. Who do you think should walk away with the gold?
I'd have Dolph walk out as champ, simply due to them putting so much time into his briefcase run. Having him then drop the belt back so quickly would seem like a waste.

If Swagger is out of Mania than Ziggler is the obvious choice.

I would love if Ziggler cashes in the MITB on a Raw and they set up a feud between the two. I'm not sure if this ends at WM29 or they just have a match on Raw/Smackdown.

This would be a great match and a very good feud. Ricardo/Big E would have a great dynamic between the two.

They can add others to their match at Mania but if Cena/Rock is a triple threat than they won't have two multi-man matches for World titles.

Ultimately, I see Ziggler going into Mania as Champ and facing Del Rio. Ziggler will walk out as champ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back