Does one fantasize more when they are committed?

I'm glad you changed it from "its not cheating if you are a man" to "Its not cheating if I don't get caught" because only one of them reasonably apply in your case.

Not cheating if I don't get caught
I would never be in a relationship with a girl who thought the same way that I did about sex.
:icon_neutral:

I mean, it was pretty good advice when you think about it. If you don't make love and just fuck you won't get attached.
You can't fuck naked? You can't make love with your clothes on?

What kind of man are you?

Just because someone votes against the person you support doesn't make it bad.
Correct. The arguments were bad because you lack common fucking sense.

I think that everyone here needs to stop being so close minded. Just because someone sees things different than you doesn't make them wrong.
Baseless sexism is wrong. Fucking around behind the back of someone you're allegedly committed to your partner is wrong. I'm perfectly open-minded, but that doesn't mean accepting everything and anything.

Enjoy yourself, Psycho. Don't listen to these square pegs. There's no way your behavior could ever backfire, and it's clear that you've got this whole relationship thing figured out. Way to go, bruh.

Not cheating if I don't get caught

Um, actually, no, it is still cheating

I've seen these situations as well, but, it's no doubt the minority. Some people have a different emotional makeup and can't help the way that they feel about someone. I would never be in a relationship with a girl who thought the same way that I did about sex.

I would really hope you wouldn't enter a relationship with someone that feels like you do about sex; the thought that more than one of you exists is horrifying.

Then again, you two deserve each other.

I was joking, calm down

He's right, though, see.

I mean, it was pretty good advice when you think about it. If you don't make love and just fuck you won't get attached.

I bet it's right up there with the advice he gave you to cash your welfare checks with as many small bills as possible. That way, it seems like you have more money.

Not at all.

I think that everyone here needs to stop being so close minded. Just because someone sees things different than you doesn't make them wrong.

You know what's close minded?

Being enough of a cunt nugget to not even care for the feelings and trust of the person you're supposedly "committed" to, especially when you're not enough of a boorish mong to realize you aren't making a commitment, at all.

Actually, that's being a jackass. But hey, six and half a dozen

I haven't.

And even if I had, I wouldn't be anywhere near as proud for being a douchnozzles as you seem to be

Alright, so lets say you are telling the truth. Have you ever been with someone who was in a relationship? Have you ever been with someone who stepped out on you?

I'm not proud of it, I don't see it as an accomplishment or anything it's just what I do so why lie about it?

Alright, so lets say you are telling the truth.

Why lie about it? :shrug:

Have you ever been with someone who was in a relationship?

No

Have you ever been with someone who stepped out on you?

You're rationalizing your douchey behavior by projecting on others.

Can you see why everyone seems to think you're a cunt?

Oh, and yes.

I'm not proud of it, I don't see it as an accomplishment or anything it's just what I do so why lie about it?

You are lying about it, to someone you're committed to.

Don't you find it a little pathetic you can be more honest with an Internet forum than you're own girlfriend?

Because your making me out to be this horrible person for simply having sex, when I know I'm not the only person that has done this before

You're.

Coco isn't making you look like a horrible person. You're doing a good enough job on your own

I'm disappointed no one's pointed out the the guy in this douche's sig also happens to be the man with four ex-wives.

It truly is delicious

I'll bite the bullet here guys.

Some people dont realise their entire life's philosophy, passed down from generation to generation, is entirely incorrect and outdated (see: religion). Psychoblack is is a very fragile position right here, and I don't entirely think being hounded on by several grown-ups is the best thing we can do.

I think we should calm ourselves, hold back on the insults (you too, dr. and your fuckin square pegs) and have a real heart to heart with this guy on sexism, and how it can be applied to his situation and outlook. Also douchebaggery, but that's an advanced concept.

I'll bite the bullet here guys.

Some people dont realise their entire life's philosophy, passed down from generation to generation, is entirely incorrect and outdated (see: religion). Psychoblack is is a very fragile position right here, and I don't entirely think being hounded on by several grown-ups is the best thing we can do.

I think we should calm ourselves, hold back on the insults (you too, dr. and your fuckin square pegs) and have a real heart to heart with this guy on sexism, and how it can be applied to his situation and outlook. Also douchebaggery, but that's an advanced concept.

Here's the thing;

I've dealt with douchnozzles like this in my life. And the sad thing is, you can't tell them anything. We can point out how scummy this all is, how his "girlfriend" winds up suffering from his egotistical bullshit, how he's a twat waffle. But you can't tell him nothing. And he won't get it now.

Fear not; he'll get it eventually. When he finds himself dying alone and miserable.

This is still true

Why lie about it? :shrug:
I'm not questioning your character saying that you're a liar it's just an admirable thing that not many people can say they haven't done. I tip my hat to you

Their is always a chance of it whether you know it or not. You seem like a good dude who wouldn't knowingly do this so I'll take your word for it

You're rationalizing your douchey behavior by projecting on others.
No I'm not
Can you see why everyone seems to think you're a cunt?
No I can't
Oh, and yes.
If you don't mind me asking.vWhat reason did they give you and how did you feel about it?

You are lying about it, to someone you're committed to.
She doesn't ask, so I can't lie. If she did ask, I'd probably just evade the question
Don't you find it a little pathetic you can be more honest with an Internet forum than you're own girlfriend?
No, because I don't give a fuck about you guys' feelings. I care about hers so I don't tell her what she doesn't need to know.

You all seem to forget that my whole reason for doing this is because I like to have sex, however, I don't feel that a relationship should be based off of that. Therefore I have meaningless sex with other girls and do all of the boyfriend girlfriend shit with the girl that I truly care for

No, because I don't give a fuck about you guys' feelings. I care about hers so I don't tell her what she doesn't need to know.

You have a funny way of showing you care; lying to who you care about is really screaming out, "I care". If you care so much about her, why not let her go out and start fucking whoever she wants?

You all seem to forget that my whole reason for doing this is because I like to have sex, however, I don't feel that a relationship should be based off of that. Therefore I have meaningless sex with other girls and do all of the boyfriend girlfriend shit with the girl that I truly care for

I still don't get why having sex multiple times with said girl you're committed to is so horrid you need to cheat on her. And if you just like sex why force said woman to commit to you while you go behind her back and cheat on her. Why not just sleep around with no strings attached and save her a lot of trouble or heartbreak if she were to find out.

She doesn't ask, so I can't lie. If she did ask, I'd probably just evade the question

Have you ever heard of a lie of omission? And the problem here isn't your honesty. How would she take it if she found out? If you care about her feelings, truly, you would shelter her from hurt by not doing something that would hurt her.

She doesn't need to know that a person she perhaps loves and perhaps wants to spend the rest of her life with is screwing other people behind her back? And you wouldnt want to know if it was the other way around, yes?

You have a funny way of showing you care; lying to who you care about is really screaming out, "I care". If you care so much about her, why not let her go out and start fucking whoever she wants?

We've been over this before. She's not the type of person to just go out and have sex with people. She's almost 20 and I'm the third person she's been with. Even if i did tell her to go out and fuck anybody she wouldn't, she made me wait like 4 months before I smashed.

Second of all her pussy is a nice fit for me not to tight not to loose I don't want any one fucking that up. (This is a joke people don't jump on my back calling me a douche nugget and all that other stupid shit)

It never ceases to depress me when I see people talking about how they just have to have more than one partner because of the physical side of sex. I see my girlfriend maybe two months out of the year and have never even entertained the idea of having something going on the side. I don't get this mentality of sleeping with as many women as you want for the pure physical gratification of it. I never have and I don't think I ever will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back