Does one fantasize more when they are committed?

I've never had any complaints, but if that was the case so be it. I don't have sex with her that often because I don't think a relationship should be based off of that so I actually spend quality time with her and we have sex when she wants basically

So, then is she aware that you're having sex with other people?

Being a little creepy and a zealot doesn't excuse fairly douchey behavior

I did my best to handle her problems for about 2 months. After that I was like yeah I can't deal with it anymore.

Zues?? Wait... What kind of church did she want you to go to? Like a big ol' fuckin' Greek temple?

She was 200% Christian and as far as I know had no greek in her.

In between 8th grade and Freshman year I talked to a girl who did things like this, sans the church part. Didn't realize how weird it was until later on down the road

Right? Looking back I have no idea why I thought she had potential.

I did my best to handle her problems for about 2 months. After that I was like yeah I can't deal with it anymore

Totally fine; some people just change, and sometimes, it gets to be too much.

Outright ignoring her probably wound up doing more damage to her, than helping you. After all, it seems you were fairly detached, anyhow

So, then is she aware that you're having sex with other people?

Nope. If I'm ever asked about it I will deny deny deny deny. She has friends that like to snitch on me and shit, but, that never really works out for them seeing as how I'm better at lying then they are at telling the truth

Nope. If I'm ever asked about it I will deny deny deny deny. She has friends that like to snitch on me and shit, but, that never really works out for them seeing as how I'm better at lying then they are at telling the truth

Sooo you aren't committed, you're actually cheating.

I think that's the term kids use nowadays

So you get butt ass naked every time you fuck? My grandpa was the one who actually told me to do it this way.

Did you report your grandfather to the authorities after he made you fuck him that way?

I can't remember his exact words

Was it because your cock was in his mouth?

but they were something like "The only bitch you get naked to fuck is your bitch."

I'm sure grandma appreciated that.

I've also found that a lot of women with big titties keep their bra on if you aren't their boyfriend.

Oddly enough, rapists say the same thing.

Having an open relationship doesn't bother me. Your sexist double standard is pretty disgusting though.

Also, the clothes thing is ******ed. Advice your grandparents give you once age-related mental degeneration starts to set in ought to be taken with a grain of salt.

Well, you see our relationship isn't really open.

I've heard all the double standard jive from every last one of my female cousins and older sisters for years and have came to the conclusion that people need to realize that their is a double standard and stop being so delusional about things. Look at Game of Thrones, If Catelyn would have had Jon Snow instead of Ned, She probably would have been sent back to Riverrun with her bastard child while Ned found a new wife.

My grandpa is one of the most interesting characters on earth. I;m convinced he should have his own TV show. He once asked me who would win in a fight him or Chuck Norris. I said Chuck Norris and he then pulled out a glock 33 357 sig extended clip and asked me what Chuck Norris could do against that

I've heard all the double standard jive from every last one of my female cousins and older sisters for years and have came to the conclusion that people need to realize that their is a double standard and stop being so delusional about things. Look at Game of Thrones, If Catelyn would have had Jon Snow instead of Ned, She probably would have been sent back to Riverrun with her bastard child while Ned found a new wife.

My grandpa is one of the most interesting characters on earth. I;m convinced he should have his own TV show. He once asked me who would win in a fight him or Chuck Norris. I said Chuck Norris and he then pulled out a glock 33 357 sig extended clip and asked me what Chuck Norris could do against that

The fact that you have to rely on television to make your point probably means your expectations of what an actual relationship are a little more than slightly fucked up.

That, and you reference a show that also has a brother fucking his sister

If that's what you want to call it sure. She still holds the number one spot though and I would never let her find out about the things that I do.

I'm fairly sure that if you asked this to 99.9% of people, they would agree with me.

The other .01% can probably be found on Jerry Springer

The fact that you have to rely on television to make your point probably means your expectations of what an actual relationship are a little more than slightly fucked up.

That, and you reference a show that also has a brother fucking his sister

tumblr_mhyy7rTWN91rdb4x1o1_500.jpg

In all seriousness though. Incest was excepted back then. The Targaryen's did it for century's to keep their blood lines pure. It was a much different time. BTW No I wouldn't fuck my sister if she was as hot as Cersei

I'm fairly sure that if you asked this to 99.9% of people, they would agree with me.

The other .01% can probably be found on Jerry Springer

I don't think a man having sex with some one else is cheating though. I feel like if I had 3 or 4 girlfriends then that would be cheating, but, having sex is something that men (well at least this man) do for pleasure and nothing more. Women have sex for quite a few different reasons and a lot of those can be gotten out of a relationship. I feel that if a women goes outside of the relationship for sex then she isn't happy and some changes need to be made

I'm committed to my girlfriend, I just have sex with other girls. She gets all of my affection other girls just get the pipe

You're just a young, pathetic, pile of Florida trash. You know nothing of real life, and unfortunately, it's unlikely you ever will, because you're a pathetic pile of Florida trash.

You're just a young, pathetic, pile of Florida trash. You know nothing of real life, and unfortunately, it's unlikely you ever will, because you're a pathetic pile of Florida trash.

And you're a 35 year old from Pittsburgh. You probably spend most of your Summer groaning over how awful the Pirates are then waiting for the Winter so you can run around naked covering your genitals with nothing but a terrible towel celebrating Steelers victories only to be let down come playoff time. Your quarterback rapes people on a yearly basis and nothing good has even come from your town except for Wiz Khalifa. Go eat a dick

P/S: Fuck Sidney Crosby

And you're a 35 year old from Pittsburgh. You probably spend most of your Summer groaning over how awful the Pirates are then waiting for the Winter so you can run around naked covering your genitals with nothing but a terrible towel celebrating Steelers victories only to be let down come playoff time. Your quarterback rapes people on a yearly basis and nothing good has even come from your town except for Wiz Khalifa. Go eat a dick

P/S: Fuck Sidney Crosby

Oh, you're one of those fucking ******s that assumes I'm actually from Pittsburgh. Lol.

I hope your girlfriend or some other pathetic Florida pile of trash gives you herpes.

Oh. Okay then. You're a cheater in addition to being an asshole. Neat.

I've heard all the double standard jive from every last one of my female cousins and older sisters for years and have came to the conclusion that people need to realize that their is a double standard and stop being so delusional about things.
I know girls who just want to fuck people and guys who can't handle that arrangement without getting emotionally attached. Your standards and hard-and-fast facts of life hold little weight with me and are nothing more than the flimsy justifications of a little boy who knows nothing of the world.

Look at Game of Thrones, If Catelyn would have had Jon Snow instead of Ned, She probably would have been sent back to Riverrun with her bastard child while Ned found a new wife.
In this quote: Proof that you know nothing of the world.

So you know he's fucking mental yet you took his advice anyway?

A stupid cheating asshole. You're really running the gamut. Aren't ya, fuckwit?

In all seriousness though. Incest was excepted back then.
And I thought your tournament posts were bad.

Pretty much.

Would she like some? Hooopa!

This joke would have be funnier to me if I was actually Greek. It also would have been funnier if it weren't old and lame.

Shit, I came here to make the exact same joke. EVEN the part about not being in any way Greek. Fuck you if you think I'll spread rep for you, you pre-emptive joke stealing prick.

Also, psychoblack, you crazy. "I don't think its cheating when a man does it", HA! I get what you mean about the male seeking sex more than the woman, its an occasional situation, but hell, that's why god gave us that Barry White, that Isaac Hayes and... Tom Jones?

Often times my lady has not got my sex organs on her to-do list, but that doesn't mean I go seek some "strange" (thank you Kliq96 or whatever that nutjob is called for that word) and fuck her through my underwear like my grandpappy did. I treat her right, make some dinner, light a candle, give her a back rub... SEDUCE. Seduce. And I assure you, she appreciates my methods a lot more than your lady would yours. YOU SEXIST DUMBASS!

Here's the thing;

I've dealt with douchnozzles like this in my life. And the sad thing is, you can't tell them anything. We can point out how scummy this all is, how his "girlfriend" winds up suffering from his egotistical bullshit, how he's a twat waffle. But you can't tell him nothing. And he won't get it now.

Fear not; he'll get it eventually. When he finds himself dying alone and miserable.

Oh. Okay then. You're a cheater in addition to being an asshole. Neat.
Not cheating if I don't get caught

I know girls who just want to fuck people and guys who can't handle that arrangement without getting emotionally attached. Your standards and hard-and-fast facts of life hold little weight with me and are nothing more than the flimsy justifications of a little boy who knows nothing of the world.
I've seen these situations as well, but, it's no doubt the minority. Some people have a different emotional makeup and can't help the way that they feel about someone. I would never be in a relationship with a girl who thought the same way that I did about sex.

In this quote: Proof that you know nothing of the world.
I was joking, calm down

So you know he's fucking mental yet you took his advice anyway?

A stupid cheating asshole. You're really running the gamut. Aren't ya, fuckwit?
I mean, it was pretty good advice when you think about it. If you don't make love and just fuck you won't get attached.

And I thought your tournament posts were bad.
Just because someone votes against the person you support doesn't make it bad.

Pretty much.
Not at all.

I think that everyone here needs to stop being so close minded. Just because someone sees things different than you doesn't make them wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back