Does anyone know the matches for tomorrow's ECW debut on Sci-Fi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. But I'll tell you this... I want this WWE invasion to stop in the new ECW... that shit is fuckin' horrendous.

How? If WWE invasion didn't take place how would Angle, Big Show go to ECW, ONS would of been crap! Well one things for sure Cena will be at ECW tomorrow and won't the fans spit on him.

Gaijin Khan said:
I don't know. But I'll tell you this... I want this WWE invasion to stop in the new ECW... that shit is fuckin' horrendous.

Yeah i am sketchy about it.

I makes sense though.... cena drew some great heat from the PPV. So bringing him in today would be good for TV. As for having our ECW boys on raw..... it didnt add up. I know they were pushing it so more people would tune in but to raw fans all they saw was some "low carders" get wasted with a chair. It didnt do too much to help promote anything.

Ah well. I am sure things will be shaping up.

I am curious as to how it plays out live though. We have to remember that its a smackdown event first so the crowd wont be a 100% ECW crowd. Thats going to be awkward for TV. (possibly)

ecw can go st8 to hell them backstabbin kurt backstabbin big show back stabbin paul heyman he screwed kurt a couple of years ago and now there friends he also screwed brock lesnar

Heyman screwed kurt? I remember heyman giving kurt his original shot, but after the crusifiction of sandman, kurt was disgusted and walked out. Unless your talking about a "story line" which you could be.

im talking when heyman was with kurt as his manager and he got him a title shot against brock lesnar and then him and brock hit kurt with a chair

there isn't any named matches set for tonight (not yet any way) but i am still tunin in just to see how they do the new brand i hope they don't screw this up

WWE planned on the Cena invasin/Edge Invitation selling tonights show. I hope they have a ceremony or something for RVD with the championship being turned into the ECW belt, then having cena run in on it

ya no named matches yet, but rvd will prolly be in a match, and other big names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back