Do you think Triple H is a jerk when he gets to much power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizowns

Pre-Show Stalwart
We all know Triple H is a jerk and a real politican, but have we really seen the worst yet?

They say, when you see people in power, the most power-hungry will get even worst.

I feel sorry for this company. It has so much talent, but they don't get used. Instead we see Triple H 30 minutes minimun on almost fucking EVERY RAW.

It's the same speech over and over again, Stephanie doing the "yes chant" and Triple smiling and acting like a tweener instead of heel and talking about The Authority.

Shane Mcmahon coming back would be so much better, and a new angle starting. But I don't think we have seen the last of Triple H.

Instead of seeing great talent on TV, Triple H will continue his ego-trip feeding the spootlight for 30 minutes minimun on every RAW.

How do you know H is a jerk? From all accounts he seems like a driven hard working guy who understands how the business works and how to get ahead in it. I've never been much of a fan of his but can give credit where it is due.

As for the thirty minutes per RAW, who else would you like to see that is not getting air time? It makes sense to have them out there as they are the driving point of major stories being told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back