Do you really whanna see.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejc8710

Dark Match Jobber
Another Triple H Vs Undertaker match at wrestlemania 28 there match at wrestlemania 27 was good but it wasnt great if you ask me the match they had at wrestlemania 17 was way better Im asking this cause im hoping to see a cm punk vs triple h match or undertaker vs cm punk match.

cm punk vs the undertake would be awesome the build would be fantastic with the undertakers streak vs the best in the world cm punk yah cant go wrong undertaker vs triple h would be ok but takers beat him twice we need something new and cm punk should be the next and hopefully last man to try and end the streak

Triple H is already established and on his way out the door. WWE needs to capitalize on what maybe Takers last Mania, by catapulting a rising star. Triple H vs. Taker was a way to draw money on a card that sort of lacked. But They dont need to rely on that match again, because Rock vs Cena. I really wouldnt care to see it again, but thats just me.

I don't think Triple H is going back to wrestling. Maybe one or two more matches but that's it. I think he wants to solidify himself as a COO now and he wants the fans to realize that he is an authority figure and not a superstar anymore. I wouldn't mind seeing a Triple H vs. Punk, or even a Triple H vs. Miz, but at the end of the day he is getting really close to putting his boots on the shelf and start wearing loafers on a daily basis. Plus, I think I'd rather see CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho rather than CM Punk vs. Triple H. One reason being that it is rumored and it is very likely to happen, and the other is because... well... Jericho is my all-time favorite superstar. :)

i personally dont wanna see undertaker vs triple h at mania 28 sense its been done twice already someone new needs to face taker in the annual "lets job to undertaker and say were gonna end the streak" match and sense its probably gonna be his last match before hanging up his boots i have a few ideas for people id like to see face him like Chris Jericho (if he comes back),Wade Barrett (unfinished business still because of nexus interfearing in the buried alive match) or maybe even The Miz i know this one is a long shot but i think it would be pretty good..,.id also LOVE to see John Cena vs Undertaker at mania as i think cena and miz are both people the fans could belive having a shot at ending the streak (as a way of taker passing the torch) but i hope taker retires 20-0 at wrestlemania.

To be honest I Think Takers last match is gonna be at wrestlemania 29 cause im about 95% sure they will have it in dallas at Cowboys Stadium they will also induct the undertaker into the hall of fame im also pretty sure his last match will be against Cena or Brock Lesnar

I'd rather not see CM Punk VS Taker. The reason being CM Punk isn't at a point right now that he can take a loss VS Taker and shake it off like HBK or HHH. There are not many people who can do that. HHH VS CM Punk wouldn't be much better. However if there was anybody to get "one more match" at Mania I think Stone Cold VS CM Punk would be the be all end all match and would be much better than Rock VS Cena.

As for who would be a good match VS Taker, I'd like to see it be somebody like ADR. That would be much better than most people would give credit for.

Taker/Trips has already been done twice and that`s pretty much the limit when it comes to Mania rematches for Taker. It could be entertaining but wouldn`t be nearly as good as their other two matches.

I would love to see Taker/Punk or Punk/Trips at Wrestlemania 28. Both matches would have great build and both could be show stealers. I also love the idea of Jericho/Punk at Mania for obvious reasons. Jericho/Taker could be a great one as well.

So many great possibilities.

Cm Punk v Taker would be cool if Punk continues the way he is but we have seen these two feud already so i don't know. As I said on another thread, for the sake of monkey balls no Taker/HHH III. Two times is enough. I don't see Triple H in a match anytime soon but if does get in it'll be against CM Punk most likely while Taker may be versing Mick Foley? I don't know, but only time will tell.

Cm Punk v Taker would be cool if Punk continues the way he is going but we have seen these two feud already so i don't know. As I said on another thread, for the sake of monkey balls no Taker/HHH III. Two times is enough. I don't see Triple H in a match anytime soon but if does get in it'll be against CM Punk most likely while Taker may be versing Mick Foley? I don't know, but only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back