Do you miss WWE on Tuesday night's?

CM Steel

A REAL American
Remember around this time six years ago when the WWE debuted "the new ECW" brand on the SyFy network on tuesday night's. It lasted from 2006 to 2010. And then WWE NXT took it's timeslot on tuesday night's on SyFy. But not to long after NXT season 2. NXT was relocated on WWE.com. Leaving the void on tuesday night's for WWE wrestling.

So do you miss WWE TV on tuesday night's?

No, I'm not saying this to be rude but sometimes it's just TOO much, and if another show was on TV I wouldn't even watch it. IMPACT, Smackdown, Raw, and ROH take up enough of my week lol. That said I probably wouldn't watch it as opposed to the other shows. I like to have a day or two break from wrestling sometimes.

If TNA was Tuesday nights I might watch it Other than that no I don't miss WWE's version of ECW or NXT. Tuseday would be too much you can't have that much scripted reality tv on all most all week and expect you ratings to be good. I mean imagine if MTV had Teen Mom on Mondays 16 & Preggo on Tues Jersey Shore on Wed... oh wow nevermind

well its funny cos we get Raw on a tuesday here in New Zealand and we get NXT so we are sweet with that we used to have all 4 WWE programs at one time, it was just too much really?

I am a huge wrestling fan, but with Tna being on Thursdays, and ROH being on Saturday here Tuesday night wrestling was just overkill for me. I would watch it just because it was on and was wrestling, and by the time Smackdown was on Friday I was burnt out. With all the wrestling on these days having a break on Tuesday and Wednesday is a good thing for me so it does not become overkill to me so no I don't miss Tuesday night wrestling.

I think Smackdown should be on Tuesday. I never watch it on Friday just to much going on. But when it is on tuesday I always catch it. I think its good to build off raw with Smackdown the next day. I do not think a new show is a good option I dont want to see nxt garbage.

When I read the title of this thread my mind went to Tuesday Night Titans and I thought no one is going to remember that. It's only been a couple years but I completely forgot that WWE used to show ECW and NXT on Tuesday. Since I barely ever watched those shows and forgot they even aired on Tuesday I would say no, I don't miss WWE on Tuesday.

No, now that Tosh.0 and Workaholics is on during that time slot I wouldn't watch it anyway. If they started showing the new NXT I would check it out though.

Sometimes I forget there isnt any WWE on Tuesdays and get the feeling that I should be changing the channel that night. I guess for some people its too much but as someone who doesnt watch ROH or Smackdown regularly, I enjoyed WWECW even if it was for just one hour. I also enjoy TNA's new time slot. I dont watch anything besides RAW religiously but the nights that there isnt anything good on TV I do miss WWECW.

I would love to see SmackDown move to that time slot. Friday night is a rough night for TV. TGIF has been dead for years, so big ratings on a Friday is a hard reach.

SmackDown on Tuesday would be awesome. I would still DVR Tosh though.

Now if you can good booking and promos that mean something...

Yes, I miss WWE on Tuesdays. It gave me something to do on Tuesday nights. I especially miss ECW. That was sooo entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back