• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you ever...

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
Want to go on a posting spree, then realize you don't have any motivation. At all. Or want to do something in your home, but don't have any motivation to do whatever it is you want to do. So you just sit there, like a bump on a log?

Welcome to my life, join me?

actually watching lost untangled right now, but after What Kate Does ill be in the same exact position.

Yes, that is why I am in this predicament. I just watched the new episode. Very good, I just hate how apathetic it makes me about everything after watching it.

Pick up a book. I just finished King's newest Under the Dome and it was very good. I highly recommend.

Yes Monkey I know how ya feel. No school tomorrow due to the snow so it makes life even more lackluster as I'll have nothing to do.

The Cell, Salem's Lot, or The Shawshank Remdemption. I love all of those.

His short story "The Langoliers" is damn good.

The Cell, Salem's Lot, or The Shawshank Remdemption. I love all of those.

His short story "The Langoliers" is damn good.

Excellent taste my good man. The first story of his I ever read was The Mist, so it will always have a place in my heart. As do almost all of the stories from Skeleton Crew. And the Dark Tower series is some of the best fiction ever written.

I have only ever read The Gunslinger in the Dark Tower series. I know, I know. But before you say anything, I'm a poor college student. I'm allowed such blasphemies.

Ok that's understandable. Reading anyhting from the Dark Tower series is like a delicious meal, it should be enjoyed with no rush. Or a fine woman. Unless you got somewhere to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back