DNC E-Mails Leaked

enviousdominous

Behold my diction
This one is a whirlwind of fluff, so I'll try my best to find some substance in all the nonsense being reported. I'm going to eventually get into the revelations that caused Rep. Wasserman-Schultz to resign as head of the Democratic National Committee.

I'll start, for reference, with the hacks that had occurred in June. A comprehensive timeline of what had occurred with apparent hacks into the DNC in June can be found at this link.

What I find most striking from that link is that apparently The Washington Post went full force with the allegation that Russia was behind that hack. It's noted in the article that the first accuser of Russia was the head of CrowdStrike, Dmitri Alperovitch. CrowdStrike being the cyber-security company contracted by the DNC to investigate the hack.

After reviewing CrowdStrike's own article on the matter, which can be read at this link, I'm nowhere closer to finding any concrete evidence that the Russian government is in any way involved in any of the hacks that the DNC has suffered.

Fast forward to this month, and apparently an anonymous source supplied wikileaks with 20,000 pieces of e-mail correspondence that appear to show that Rep. Wasserman-Schultz had been conspiring to discredit Senator Sanders in an effort to aid Secretary Clinton in the primary race. I can't link to wikileaks where I am, because where I work I could be fired for visiting their website. I can however share a link that appears to show that this wasn't Rep. Wasserman-Schultz' only transgression with her party, this link observes that Rep. Wasserman-Schultz had been overstepping her bounds at times and was regarded as a pariah by top Democrat Senator Harry Reid.

One hacker has jumped at the chance to claim that he/she was the individual that brought about all this timely chaos, and you can read all about him/her at this link. Basically; Guccifer 2.0 (there was one before) claims that the hack was motivated by hacktivism and he/she scoffs at the idea that the Russian government is involved. What I find most alluring about this lead, is that Guccifer 2.0 is willing to explain exactly what was done to perpetrate the hack.

Long story short; the Democrats have a lot of explaining to do.

With Ted Cruz snubbing Donald, this is the Dems opportunity to show that they're 100% unified in their effort to lead the US. While Ted Cruz and Donald Trump butted heads, and the RNC would have likely preferred a more mainstream candidate than Donald Trump, nothing has come out that implicate RNC Chairman Reince Preibus in any kind of covert effort to disparage Donald Trump's image.

The biggest test of Hillary's ability to skate through this election will be if Bernie Sanders is willing to announce a full endorsement of her at the Democratic Convention. Even if he gives that, I think that it would be foolish for those within the Democratic party that were involved with this fiasco to not do a full mea culpa on the matter. Senator Sanders was an Independent until recently, so trepidation on part of the Democratic party is understandable. Either way, this is a situation where the Democrats look to be guilty of the same kind of dishonesty and divisiveness that they've thrown at a Trump led political party.

I think you left out the part where fresh off trying to rig the nomination, Wasserman-Schultz has walked straight into a nice position on Clinton's campaign.

At this point I would be voting trump. Like does it even fucking matter what he does at this point? The world is fucked as is and Clinton is corrupt

Seriously Hillary Clinton and the rest of the DNR have to get away from computers and none of them should use email. Whenever Clinton's name has been mentioned in the last two years, it's always about an email scandal. First Benghazi and now this.

The US is in deep trouble with this election. First you have a woman who spent 8 years already in the White House. Her husband was scandal ridden as well. Now she wants a shot to create even more.

On the other hand you have Donald Trump. The guy knows how to run a business, but can he run a country? Methinks that they are world's apart and he will run up against a brick wall in the Senate and Congress.

At first I found this whole thing hilarious, now it just makes me sad that after 8 years of Obama, it seems the American people are doomed for another 4 years at least. It also seems that no one worth their salt wants to wade into the world of American politics. That too is a shame.

As for Clinton and Democrats, shame on them, they act like nothing they do will affect them. I don't know who died and made them Gods, but that seems to be their mindset. Just feel sorry for them.

As for Clinton and Democrats, shame on them, they act like nothing they do will affect them. I don't know who died and made them Gods, but that seems to be their mindset. Just feel sorry for them.

What I find most frustrating is that the Democrats are trying to turn a negative into a positive by suggesting that this was all an effort by Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin to discredit Democrats.

Now; what's really funny about that is that the Dems are acknowledging that they screwed up, but they're trying to divert our angst by suggesting that this is all an evil Russo-Trump scheme to destroy America. Every major news network, including NPR, is flashing headlines like "RUSSIA HACKS DEMS?" when it only took one guy named Dmitri Alperovitch to get that kind of media storm going.

Hillary is looking like a real jack-off in all this, so of course Trump has to step in and reclaim his status as the biggest jack-off of all time by suggesting that what really happened was that the DNC hacked themselves. One of many articles on this can be found at this link.

I think they're both jack-offs. If Trump was behind this, then why wouldn't he have released the info before his own convention. He would have been able to add more fuel to the fire by screaming about proof of a rigged system.

edit; Donald apparently claims that the DNC hacked themselves in relation to the leak of information on Donald back in June, and not the recent release of nearly 20,000 e-mails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back