dk999's sig shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just wonderin if wat I asked can be done or not, coz if it cant, ill put that in my sig. Note: referring to my earlier post, four posts up

to riceandco: no it really cant i couldn't find anything that would look great with it.

DX12:
dx12request1andahalf.jpg

3nigma:
jeffhardy.jpg

I just saw something I didn't like to it. Use this version:
jeffhardy2.jpg

Sorry! I saw it again... FINAL VERSION.
jeffhardy3.jpg

Anybody who is up for it can they make me a sig like this

Here's my request

Size:500x300
background:Red
text:At the top it says Dreams Do Come True.In the middel in glowing red put Final Destination.At the bottom it says Live On Pay Per View January 27 2007
pictrues:Triple H,John Cena,Undertaker,Sting,Johnny Nirto,Raven,and Vampiro all doing ther finisher's in the background.Mick Foley under the Final Destination writing

I can do that but its not gonna be them doing their finishers, they will be just standing there.

Hey Dk999 can i get these book this sigs?

text:In the middel in glowing red put Final Destination.At the bottom it says Drake Daniles& Mr.Big vs Punkstar,Dubsta,& Justin Payne
pictrues:Bryan Danileson(ROH)& Tazz on the left side,and Aj Syles,Ron Killings and Roy Jones JR on the the right side.

text:In the middel in glowing red put Final Destination.At the bottom it says Da-Gangsta Unit(c) vs Bobby Ocean&Owen Michaels vs Johnny Rocketfingers&Tommy Tristan
pictrues:50 Cent and Somoa Joe on the left side,Chris Jericho and Owen Hart in the middle,and Nunzio and Shannon Moore and the right side.

text:In the middel in glowing red put Final Destination.At the bottom it says Poison vs Kurupt
pictures:Matt Hardy on the left side,and eddie gurerro and the right side.

Size:500x200
text:In the middel in glowing red put Final Destination.And at the bottom put Jason Omega vs Arch Smith.
Pictures:Frankie Kazarian on the left side,and Dave Grohl on the right side.

text:In the middel in glowing red put Final Destination.And at the bottom put Bad Blood vs Deanster
pictrues:Undertaker on the left side and Sting on the right side.

text:In the middel in glowing red put Final Destination.And at the bottom put Dead Evil vs DXLatin vs Greg Hardy
pictures:Vampiro on the left side,John Cena in the middle and Johnny Nitro on the right side.

text:In the middel in glowing red put Final Destination.At the bottom it says TheAndroid vs Steve Norman vs King Hardcore
pictures:Mick Foley on the left side,Triple H in the middle,and Raven on the right side.

choose two of them. you're not even supposed to request more than one at a time.

k never mind i don't need those sigs anymore,can you make me this sig instead.

size:600x200
background:Blue
picture:Raven(Just one pic of Raven)
text:At the top put Revenge,on the bootom put live on pay per view Febuary 17 2007

hey can u make me a dx style pic that has dx doing the the cross over there head and cryme tyme one both sides of them (ex jtg on one side shad on other) maybe shad with his tv he stole on raw and brought to the ring.

If you have time my good friend,

Size: 400 x 200

Abyss in bold across the top
Then abyss doing blackhole slam on the left and chokelam through table or just a chokeslam on right with him in the middle. Can i have it backgrounded as well. Thanks a lot :)

if you havent quit yet can you make me a sig.

400X300

X-Pac in the center, Triple H on the left, and Shawn micheals on the right. They can be doing anything. any backround you want. And Hardcore Wrestling Leaugue in red across the top(or just HWL)

yeah i'll make it and everyone get your last requests in because odds are im going back to you know where.

Ok, can I have a sig saying The New Brood with Gangrel and Hardy boyz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back