Disrespect Towards Batista...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messiah

WWE Champion
Batista perhaps is one of the greatest WWE superstars ever. He's a legend and a future Hall of Famer.. Why are the fans disrespecting him? Well, I have a couple theories on this...

- Is it because he has a better spot then that Goatface troll Daniel Bryan?

- Is it because Batista is an actor in the new Marvel movie?

- Is it because Batista has accomplished more in his life then you people will your entire lives?

Batista is going to headline WrestleMania. Destroy and dominate Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton and win the WWE World Title. Do you know why? Because it's best for business.. You know, some times the truth may hurt.. You people sit at home on your couch munching on chips watching wrestling, criticizing people you have no business criticizing, fantasizing about the divas because you people can't get laid, making fun of the creative team when you people have never booked a show in your miserable lives. Don't bitch at WWE and Batista and all of their talent because you people live sad lives. It's not their fault, it's your own fault. You people have the power to make a difference, but you don't have the power to change what happens in WWE. They are not going to cater to a bunch of crybaby's.

Nah, Batista sucks. Acting might work for him, but the guy needs several takes to spew out the words "WWE World Heavyweight Champion". He might be strong enough to get out of a brown paper bag, but he couldn't make it interesting.

One of the greatest WWE superstars ever? I'll have what she's having.

Looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy though, should be a hoot.

Batista perhaps is one of the greatest WWE superstars ever. He's a legend and a future Hall of Famer.. Why are the fans disrespecting him? Well, I have a couple theories on this...

- Is it because he has a better spot then that Goatface troll Daniel Bryan?

- Is it because Batista is an actor in the new Marvel movie?

- Is it because Batista has accomplished more in his life then you people will your entire lives?

Batista is going to headline WrestleMania. Destroy and dominate Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton and win the WWE World Title. Do you know why? Because it's best for business.. You know, some times the truth may hurt.. You people sit at home on your couch munching on chips watching wrestling, criticizing people you have no business criticizing, fantasizing about the divas because you people can't get laid, making fun of the creative team when you people have never booked a show in your miserable lives. Don't bitch at WWE and Batista and all of their talent because you people live sad lives. It's not their fault, it's your own fault. You people have the power to make a difference, but you don't have the power to change what happens in WWE. They are not going to cater to a bunch of crybaby's.

You know, some times the truth may hurt..

f0AoMPG.gif

When did Batista make a Wrestlezone forum account? This is up there with desperate troll attempt post.

But to humor you and stay on topic... maybe people dislike Batista because he's not their cup of tea. I know such a thing may be far fetched to you...

I would have to disagree with "one of the greatest of all time" on this one. He was a big guy that got a few title runs and had some good matches. Meat probably could have done the same thing given the push.
There is disrespect because it seems that he's come back halfheartedly and it shows in the ring, his promos, and his actions toward the fans. I'm really not hating on him, I do like some of his older matches, and his movies aren't bad.

Is this a fake post? Because I only see one troll here and it's not Daniel Bryan.

I understand that when people tell the truth now they're considered trolls. I can live with that. What you need to do, is take a long hard look in the mirror and figure out who you are.. Because if you don't, there's going to be a long road ahead of you that won't turn out as pleasant as you may hope... It's all about living life as happy and healthy human beings. You people are not doing that. There's time for change... The time is now.

Ladies & Gentleman. Messiah has spoken.

Oh look, another guy that makes fun of people that post on a wrestling forum by posting on a wrestling forum. And he even ends his post with a cute little catchphrase just to prove how cool he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back